• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

which gun do you own?

I only have one at the moment

Sig Sauer P226 two tone with night sights.
http://www.imfdb.org/images/thumb/e/e3/SigP226TwoTone03.jpg/400px-SigP226TwoTone03.jpg

Just sold a Glock 22 .40cal...couldn't shoot it worth a shit.

That's a nice piece.

I was referring to your side arm.

May I?

Sure.

It's a Colt Python.

-What kind of load do you use?

-158-grain semi-wadcutter manstoppers.

Sensible weapon.

I use a factory-accurized

Detonics.45 Scoremaster.

It's got the extended barrel,

short hammer fall...

...and I load with 230-grain

full patch rounds.

It's primarily for stopping power.

On the other hand,

if you want penetration...

...the .357 will crack

the engine block of a truck.

I can see where that would be useful.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
gun owners are sad people who will hopefully shoot themselves one day.

Actually, I'm one happy mother fucker, pretty darn charming too, and would never, EVER contemplate shooting myself as an option to any problem I would encounter...and since I'm a very responsible gun owner, that practices safety first, I think the chance of an accident is fairly low. Sorry to ruin your day, but then again, sounds like your to stupid to know it's been ruined. I guess ignorance, really is bliss. Here, I have a spare gun, you can have it...

georges

Staff member
gun owners are sad people who will hopefully shoot themselves one day.

I hope that you will inflict yourself an enough severe wound so you will know that you are full of clumsiness and stupidity. :thefinger::ban::ban2:

The Paulinator

Spreading the seed
Please don't feed the trolls!

Troll, please don't wish harm to befall law-abiding armed citizens. We take the gravity of what firearms can do to life and well-being very seriously. We also like to talk about them (like grown-ups), because, quite frankly, some of them are pretty sweet.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol

I carry a Glock model 22 as my sidearm for work and I freakin' love it. My instructor liked the new model with the checked grips and that the grips are now molded to fit the shooter's fingers. He said it was one of the best pistols he's ever fired after I let him go through 45 rounds. He was hitting targets out to 150 yards accurately and in rapid fire he said it was unparalleled.

I've had two issues with it, though. I had one round stove pipe on me while I was at the range and a couple of times when I was loading a fresh magazine, the slide went forward into battery automatically without touching anything. That was a little worrisome. No accidental discharges but still, it did bother me.

My brother has a S&W 9mm Sigma, but I think its a piece of shit.

Facetious

Moderated

I had the same problem with a 35.
First off, the safety bar in the center of the trigger face, to the touch, is just plain uninviting, sharp and annoying. In addition to that I personally don't like the feel of spring tension all of the way through the seemingly endless amount of travel required before the thing finally lets go.

The bulbous backstrap is another thing that I could never get along with.

Generally, I couldn't get the 35 to group worth beans ! I tried 180s I tried 165s, even The Winch RANGER 155s . . nuthin :( I will say though, they fire every time.

The only Siggy that I've fired is, the silky smooth masterpiece Sig 210 :bowdown:
I wish that it was mine :crying:

The S & W M & P in .40 S & W felt very nice in my paw, it had a much better trigger, both feel and travel and it grouped almost as good as the 1911s that I have fired on a relatively routine basis. :cool:

Got two new magazines for the wife's Sig 239 just the other day.

Tomorrow is another day closer to the P220 coming home with me :D

H

Actually the difference between 7.62 NATO and a 308 chamber is .013" If you have a comercially purchased rifle it may not make any difference but with a Military rifle that has a Military chamber or a special chamber like an M24 that is actually chambered 300 Winmag the difference is very noticable.
The rule of thumb is simple though if your rifle has been stamped as being 7.62 buy 7.62 or 308 if you don't really care however, if it has been stamped 308 don't put a 7.62 NATO round in it.
It's kinda the same thing with 357 mag and 38 special. You can put a 38 special round in a 357 mag and shoot it without any problem the other way around will lead to a disaster.

The main problem I have with buying a gun is registering it. I don't really want the cops to know that I was the one who shot somebody, ya know? It almost defeats the whole point of being able to shoot people, if you can't get away with it.

Don't get me wrong here, I'm not a psychopath. I'm just saying if it came down to it.

springfield armory 1911 milspec

love 1911s. one of these days i will save up and get a TRP
i would prolly have to treat it better than my milspec though

The main problem I have with buying a gun is registering it. I don't really want the cops to know that I was the one who shot somebody, ya know? It almost defeats the whole point of being able to shoot people, if you can't get away with it.

are you serious? you sound like a little kid. are you an adult?
you sound like you have no concept of gun ownership

Don't get me wrong here, I'm not a psychopath. I'm just saying if it came down to it.

Yeah that's all true...if you plan on rolling through the hood with a blue bandanna over your mouth, holding the fucking thing side ways shooting into houses and buildings yelling "THUG LIFE BIACHES"

If you have a gun properly registered in your name, and you hopefully shoot someone in a situation where your defending your own life or the life of someone else..then you shouldn't have too much to worry about.

Let's just say that I agree with these "right-wing exretmists" that if one of the main reasons to have an armed populace is protection against government tyrany, it doesn't really help when the government has a list of names and inventory of all gun owners.

Facetious

Moderated
^ ^
it doesn't really help when the government has a list of names and inventory of all gun owners.

You had recently, in another thread, assured the extremist right winged red neck gunutterz that they would have to be looney - paranoid sycophants if they thought that the gumment would ever disarm them, no ?

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
Anybody familiar with the Georgia handgun purchasing laws? I see they sell in pawnshops is there a waiting period? or can you walk in buy and walk out? :dunno: