• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

which gun do you own?

An MP15, Glock 50 and an A3 Assault Shotgun.

I tried to get a grenade launcher. Couldn't get a permit.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I need some help. I need your guys opinion of a Taurus 24/7 Pro DS .40S&W in Stainless...

Is that a good gun, have any of you ever had one or shot one? for a new one or a almost new (guy says he's only shot 50 rounds with it) how much do you think they are worth? He says its too big for a carry piece considering the way he dresses & he's not wiling to change his wardrobe based on the gun he carries. :dunno:

Theres a guy in my neck of the woods that is selling one, I am thinking of buying it, cuz My $ is not limitless I have to buy smart... cuz I have only a certain amount I can spend on guns.. I need some expert opinions. thanx in advance.. :bowdown::hatsoff:

I'm not familiar with that model, although Taurus has a generally good reputation. But here's something I ran across on a "cop shop talk forum."

Taurus 24/7 Pro DS

Taurus hit a home run with this semi-auto. They took the very reliable and popular 24/7 Pro and added a decocker to it as well as made it so that you could squeeze off another hammer strike in case of a misfire. With the decocker you can safely carry a round in the chamber without the firing pin being under tension. There is also a red 'cocked' indicator at the rear of the slide as well as a loaded chamber indicator on the side. This handgun fits my hand perfectly which leads to more rounds in the X ring. They also have the finger rest on both side for proper placement of your hands. In addition they also have a Pic rail under the slide for attachments. If this firearm proves to be as reliable as the first 24/7 then you cannot go wrong carrying this weapon either on or off-duty.

Remington 870 express mag
Marlin 30-30 Lever action
Topper 16 Gauge single shot
Stevens pump 12 Gauge
.22 single shot (not sure who makes it)
Northwestern arms co. 12 Gauge (was a branch of Savage back in the day I believe)

Looking for a 9mm and a revolver, and possibly an over/under soon.

Currently a Glock 17 but planning to acquire a Smith & Wesson .500 SuperMag Revolver.

Facetious

Moderated
Hate the things ! They kill children all by themselves :mad:
Nope, no guns in this guys house ! :nono:

Any rumors that might be floating around suggesting that I'm some kind of an gun aficionado are purely false.

'Never even shot a Daisy Fuentes BB Gun 'b'fore.

:uhem: Glock "50" Ravenholm ?

Facetious

Moderated
Shotgun is next on the list- I haven't had one in ages.

H

FN SLP Mark 1 Rifled 22" Semi - A
will shoot 300 Grain sluggers inside of 2'' @ 100 guaranteed
Oh, yeah 2,800 ft lbs energy @ 100
8 + 1 capacity

Shoots nice patterns w/ buckshot too ~

Very nice and fairly light weight considering

georges

Staff member
I need some help. I need your guys opinion of a Taurus 24/7 Pro DS .40S&W in Stainless...

Is that a good gun, have any of you ever had one or shot one? for a new one or a almost new (guy says he's only shot 50 rounds with it) how much do you think they are worth? He says its too big for a carry piece considering the way he dresses & he's not wiling to change his wardrobe based on the gun he carries. :dunno:

Theres a guy in my neck of the woods that is selling one, I am thinking of buying it, cuz My $ is not limitless I have to buy smart... cuz I have only a certain amount I can spend on guns.. I need some expert opinions. thanx in advance.. :bowdown::hatsoff:

I will be honest with you, I never shot taurus pistols and never liked them. I have shot glock, h&k, beretta, springfield, para ord, sig sauer, magnum research, les baer, kimber, cz and bul pistols. I alway considered berretta as garbage and never liked the feeling of the glock. I preferred and always prefer a high cap 1911 based pistol or the cz 75 based pistol. The best accuracy and the best reliability, I got it when I shot para pistols. If you are tight on a budget then you might consider a second hand para or a discounted one. There are some models from para I would recommend:
the big hawg:
http://www.para-usa.com/new/product_pistol.php?id=55
A good weapon for self defense and target shooting
especially with 14 bullets of 45 acp

the p16-40:
http://www.para-usa.com/new/product_pistol.php?id=12
A top of the line and wonderful para ordnance weapon with all the goodies from the para custom shop.

I would also recommend the magnum research baby eagle http://www.magnumresearch.com/Baby_Eagle_specs.asp, it is an improved version of the cz75-cz85 but with a better safety and accuracy.

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.
not got anything as i live in he uk it would get me put in prison very quickly and for a very long time

At least your not really from N.Korea or you would have a weapon
more powerfull than everybody elses put together.....a nuke. :D

It's just as well firearms aren't legalised in the UK because if they
were there would be nobody left :1orglaugh

I of course don't own one apart from the one dangling between my legs ;)

I own two of the most dangerous guns the world has ever seen. I only have to pull my sleeves up and flex em then people run for cover.