• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

which gun do you own?

georges

Staff member
I think you'd be happy with either one. Both are good calibers. I've never owned either, but I've shot my uncle's Glock 20 (10mm). It had recoil similar to my 22 (.40 cal). His buddy had a Sig .45, that was a really nice pistol. But it definitely had more snap to it than the 10mm. That might have had to do with how hot his handloads were... I'm not sure. The balance of the Sig was also different than the Glock's. And since I'm more used to shooting Glocks, maybe that threw me off a little too.

Is there a gun range in your area that'll let you rent guns? The best way to compare is to select ammo that's closest to what you'd use in either pistol and then shoot both weapons back to back.

Both the Glock 20 and the Glock 21 are fine weapons... fine calibers. But I think you will find a recoil difference. I'd shoot both before making a decision. Good luck & happy shooting! :thumbsup:

I shot with glock 20 and 22 a while ago and I never liked them and the strike fire safety is not what I like. I prefer the para ord p16-40 which was the pistol that gave me the best groups at 50 yards, 2 inches and half groups. For what concerns the 10mm auto, the best gun I have shot in this caliber was a custom made high capacity 1911 caspian which belongs to my oncle, it had a kart barrel, specific adjustable sights, specific custom made ambidextrous safety and gi style push rod. That pistols shot near 2 inches groups at 50 yards. Amazing accuracy and very smooth trigger. I have also shot 1911 colt delta elites but those were pieces of crap compared to the caspian. The frames used to crack after a hundreds of rounds with highly loaded cartridges.

Facetious

Moderated
Re: which gun do you own?

FN SPR A2, M1A Scout Squad and various other Single Action 1911 type auto loaders. :hatsoff:

Keep yer cottin picken finger clear of the trigger until you're ready to fire!

georges said:
I shot with glock 20 and 22 a while ago and I never liked them and the strike fire safety is not what I like. I prefer the para ord p16-40 which was the pistol that gave me the best groups at 50 yards, 2 inches and half groups. For what concerns the 10mm auto, the best gun I have shot in this caliber was a custom made high capacity 1911 caspian which belongs to my oncle, it had a kart barrel, specific adjustable sights, specific custom made ambidextrous safety and gi style push rod. That pistols shot near 2 inches groups at 50 yards. Amazing accuracy and very smooth trigger. I have also shot 1911 colt delta elites but those were pieces of crap compared to the caspian. The frames used to crack after a hundreds of rounds with highly loaded cartridges.

Caspian manufactures some top rate products for the pistol smith and the do it yourself builder alike, unfortunately, living in Calif like I do, the receivers are not legal for purchase here. #@*&% libs! :clenching fist:

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Caspian manufactures some top rate products for the pistol smith and the do it yourself builder alike, unfortunately, living in Calif like I do, the receivers are not legal for purchase here. #@*&% libs! :clenching fist:

Is there something specific about Caspian or do you mean you can't buy receivers period in CA?

.45, 9mm, and a bevy of blades. I'm wanting to get a few assault rifles and found a place to do so. That will be later on in life.Z

I still kick myself in the balls for not picking up that Russian Mauser from WWII for $70. :(

Rey C.

And you owe us another shooting set, don't you, young lady?! Remember when you said, "I'll either do another shooting set with Dave and Thomas in the desert this fall or Rey C. gets to spank me."? Remember saying that?

Seriously, you should head back out to the desert with the MP5 and the other toys ASAP. That was a fun & funny video. Especially when you were trying to hide your cigarette.

god damn, that is definately something to look for in a woman.

anywho

i have a 9mm S&W model 469 and a Model 37 Ithaca 12 Gauge.

ill more than likely buy more in the coming years though

Chica

Official Checked Star Member
And you owe us another shooting set, don't you, young lady?! Remember when you said, "I'll either do another shooting set with Dave and Thomas in the desert this fall or Rey C. gets to spank me."? Remember saying that?

Seriously, you should head back out to the desert with the MP5 and the other toys ASAP. That was a fun & funny video. Especially when you were trying to hide your cigarette.

hmmm, i don't quite remember that exact wording but it was close...lol

it's cooling off here so we'll be doing more desert shoots.

we're meeting up with thomas tonight for a house party. this is what last the party looked like:

chica-GFY-party5.jpg

chica-GFY-party8.jpg

chica-GFY-party9.jpg

chica-GFY-party10.jpg

chica-GFY-party11.jpg

chica-GFY-party12.jpg

chica-GFY-party13.jpg

rachel and i have some desert stuff planned like riding our ATV's in bikinis! we got a few requests for that so we'll make it happen :)

Facetious

Moderated
Is there something specific about Caspian or do you mean you can't buy receivers period in CA?

As of 2001, Californicators can't buy them period. :facepalm:

~~Whimsy~~ said:
45, 9mm, and a bevy of blades. I'm wanting to get a few assault rifles and found a place to do so.

Toyz R Us :nanner:

~~Whimsy~~ said:
I still kick myself in the balls for not picking up that Russian Mauser from WWII for $70.

M44 Carbines are cool, inexpensive and LOUD! ;)

Rey C.

As of 2001, Californicators can't buy them period. :facepalm:

Well, I'm not an attorney and I don't play one on TV. But I see nothing in what you posted that says that you cannot possess such a firearm. So if you obtain it (legally) elsewhere, what prevents you from owning it in the great state of Californication? Let's say Trooper Buddy and I take you to a gun show and you buy one here. If you don't go through a dealer, there's no background check or paperwork... and it's a perfectly legal transfer. I'm sure the spirit of the law is for you not to have certain weapons. But the way it's written, it's like they don't realize that you could legally obtain the weapon somewhere else. Or... or is it the case that you can't legally bring ANY firearms in from another state??? Not just the "import for sale" part, but across the board? Whoa, I guess they'd have you there. Oh well... :(

Tell ya what we'll do. You come here. Trooper Buddy and I will hook you up with the Caspian, a Mac M11/9, some AK's, AR-15's and whatever else you want. When you go back home, you can leave them all in my gun safe and I won't even charge you rent. How's that??? :hatsoff:

Rey C.

P.S. Too late to do an edit (maybe a Mod will merge my posts):

I just noticed this on a second read: Private party transfers, curio/relic handguns, certain single-action revolvers, and pawn/consignment returns are exempt from this requirement.