• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

which gun do you own?

Just picked up my new Sig P220 today. :nanner: Now to go back out with the old dept. I retired from, and get qualified to carry it concealed.

Driving through the hood twice a night (to and from work) is kinda eerie, especially after I got approached by the chick with the knife.

H

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Just picked up my new Sig P220 today. :nanner: Now to go back out with the old dept. I retired from, and get qualified to carry it concealed.

Driving through the hood twice a night (to and from work) is kinda eerie, especially after I got approached by the chick with the knife.

H

Can't go wrong with a Sig, I swear by them, I carry one. I just picked up a Rem. 870 8sht, 18 1/2. I picked up some 2 3/4 00buckshot, but people have been telling me that #4 buckshot is a better home defense load.

A water pistol is all I own. Hope to upgrade this to a Supersoaker variety someday. Gee that would be swell.

Mauser98k

Closed Account
updated list:

7 Kar 98ks
2 Lee Enfields
2 Mosin Nagants
1 M1903 Springfield
1 SVT 40
1 M1 Garand
1 Springfield 1911

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
the mossberg 590 should be your choice

My choice would be a Remington 870 defender. But if you go with Mossberg, make sure it's the 590, and not the 500. The 500 tends to be problematic.

Anyone who answers this thread where possession of handgun is illegal is a fool.

Which gun do you own?

Have you steal?

All those threads are started with what? You know the answer.

COLOR="Blue"]"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.~Thomas Jefferson"[/COLOR]

Only in America !

So don't answer this thread if your country do not allow to keep and bear arms !

im not sure listing what your packing is smart on the internet. but i got a few. some nice listings been said. barret 50 is verry slick.

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
I need some help. I need your guys opinion of a Taurus 24/7 Pro DS .40S&W in Stainless...

Is that a good gun, have any of you ever had one or shot one? for a new one or a almost new (guy says he's only shot 50 rounds with it) how much do you think they are worth? He says its too big for a carry piece considering the way he dresses & he's not wiling to change his wardrobe based on the gun he carries. :dunno:

Theres a guy in my neck of the woods that is selling one, I am thinking of buying it, cuz My $ is not limitless I have to buy smart... cuz I have only a certain amount I can spend on guns.. I need some expert opinions. thanx in advance.. :bowdown::hatsoff:

I used to own a sweetass paintball gun(marker), but it got stolen when me and my cousins got carjacked by some guys with real gun. It was an old school spyder that I customized.
Oh yeah, my dad has some kind of revolver, a 30 something smith and weston I think.
I am not really into guns.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Anyone who answers this thread where possession of handgun is illegal is a fool.

Which gun do you own?

Have you steal?

All those threads are started with what? You know the answer.

So you will keep out of any thread about women, Europe, Asia, Africa, etc?

Because you are no part of all of those?

I guess you won't.

So stop your sad excuse for not wanting with people who have a different view at things and confront you with those views.

Such is Freedom, and you can't stop it :thumbsup: