• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What would you like?

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8295592, member: 579739"]Maybe I'll do some other pics in skirts and glasses at some point during daylight to make up for it.

While it may not have an angry face, or stockings, the "Hardly Working" set has both glasses and a skirt. That's 50% of the request at least... :dunno:

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8295546, member: 579739"]I honestly don't know what 70 or 65 degrees looks like...

i will bring you my compass and protractor so that we can examine it

i will bring you my compass and protractor so that we can examine it

You're using those words as euphemisms, aren't you...?
eyebrow.gif

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Very sexy pictures, thank you. I cannot decide which one I like better.

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8295592, member: 579739"]Maybe I'll do some other pics in skirts and glasses at some point during daylight to make up for it.

I would not be opposed to that...

:D

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I honestly don't know what 70 or 65 degrees looks like...

Oh god. I can't remember the last time I tried that.

Nothing shows it all off, like a hand stand, while doing the splits.

Okay, stand in front of a waist high table. Bent all the way over so your titties are touching it, is 90 degrees, up on your elbows is about 45 degrees, up to your hands is about 70 degrees, and arching your back, and pushing out your ass would be about 65 degrees. Since you don't have the Harley, leaning over anything would be fine...I'm more interested in seeing you, and your goodies, more then the bike....and if my offer seemed inappropriate, I apologize, but I got the impression you did your work on a budget. That being said, you might have a Harley dealership near where you live, that rents them by the day. We have one around here that charges about $100.00 a day. I know there's a dealership in Fort Ann New York....I bought a shirt from there on my way to Vermont once.

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
life guard uniform and red listick

I don't have a plain red bikini, but I do have this one. Here you go:

lifeguard01.jpg

lifeguard02.jpg

lifeguard03_m.jpg

lifeguard04.jpg

Nothing shows it all off, like a hand stand, while doing the splits.

Okay, stand in front of a waist high table. Bent all the way over so your titties are touching it, is 90 degrees, up on your elbows is about 45 degrees, up to your hands is about 70 degrees, and arching your back, and pushing out your ass would be about 65 degrees. Since you don't have the Harley, leaning over anything would be fine...I'm more interested in seeing you, and your goodies, more then the bike....and if my offer seemed inappropriate, I apologize, but I got the impression you did your work on a budget. That being said, you might have a Harley dealership near where you live, that rents them by the day. We have one around here that charges about $100.00 a day. I know there's a dealership in Fort Ann New York....I bought a shirt from there on my way to Vermont once.

I don't have a driver's license or motorcycle license, so renting one wouldn't be able to happen, even if I could afford it (not really financially secure for that). As for meeting you and shooting with your bike, it wouldn't necessarily be completely out of the question, but I tend not to do shoots with fans and the like. Nothing personal or anything and I mean no offense.

Bending or leaning over something, I'm sure I have some shots somewhere on my site. I'll have a look see.

"Hey Harley, I want you in a pink shirt, buttoned half-way, and a green skirt with ruffles, you should be wearing red high heels. For the pose, please bend over to at least 70° angle and place your left hand in the small of your back and your right hand..."

Damn, that was going to be my second request.

Harley Spencer

That's okay, I figured you probably didn't have the things do to it right away. However, in the mean time, could you do a simpler version with just the makeup and mask and have your hair up in pigtails?

Here's the pigtails, makeup and mask pics for Harley Quinn!

harley01.jpg

harley02.jpg

harley03.jpg

harley04.jpg

harley05.jpg

Sorry about the cord in this picture, there's lights set up for shooting later this evening. Have some stuff to do for my site and will be doing a few shots of some of the requests while I'm at it. I just wanted to get a pic showing my pigtails.

harley06.jpg

Harley Spencer

I love your tits, can you try to suck them please? Thanks if you can or can't

I can get my tongue touching my boobs but just barely, so yeah I can do it for you.

My Disney knowledge is, as you know, lacking so I can judge it on it's Alice in Wonderlandiness but... you look pretty great in that blue. :)

Thanks :) She basically wears a blue and white dress, stockings I think, has blonde hair and wears a headband. I had a white headband on in the photos too but couldn't get a decent picture of it.

Damn, that was going to be my second request.

Pink shirt, green skirt and red heels sounds like pretty much the worst color combination ever.

i am not against that idea

I'd need to get some new bananas. The ones I have now are in the freezer.

Wow. Not normally a fan of stuff covering your face but that's... wow.

Somehow I suspected you would not be.

I liked the one below it the best. And yeah, that is a nice mask.

I liked the one below it the best.

Also really good, but I prefer the other one. The pose is pretty dramatic, and your eyes are pretty fucking awesome in it. Your lips just below the mask, the way your hair frames your face. It all comes together really well. Just all around a great pic (especially the eyes, which I mentioned already, but it warrants mentioning at least twice).

ban-one

Works for panties
Here's the pigtails, makeup and mask pics for Harley Quinn!

harley01.jpg

harley02.jpg

harley03.jpg

harley04.jpg

harley05.jpg

Sorry about the cord in this picture, there's lights set up for shooting later this evening. Have some stuff to do for my site and will be doing a few shots of some of the requests while I'm at it. I just wanted to get a pic showing my pigtails.

harley06.jpg

Very nice, and don't worry about the cord. And I have to say, I think that mask is much better than the one they draw on her and suits the character better.

Thank you, Harley :)

ban-one

Works for panties
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8297206, member: 579739"]It's the sexier version of Quinn.

No doubt about that. Definitely not for kids.