• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What would you like?

Hm.. I don't have any bell bottoms or any other clothes that would fit the bill. Have some slightly flared jeans but nothing that comes close to what bell bottoms are really supposed to be. So yeah, don't think I'll be able to do that request, unless someone wants to buy me the stuff for it.

Mind you, naked works too. ;)

And Daisy Duke was a 70s chick- that one's easy. :D
http://c8809abd1fa8b5c9a2a3-30e858ac79224cd1c7bb62654f7aaad0.r84.cf2.rackcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/mid-western-girls-flannel1.jpg

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8593155, member: 579739"]Lollipop done, ice cream done.. [NOBABE]candy cane[/NOBABE]? Sort of done, though that was a dildo. May have to wait til Christmas time to do that one when they actually start selling them.

dont you think i didnt notice you skipped my first suggestions of food

I shot an entire self-shot set today in your honor. Here's a few from it :) Will be releasing it on my site in the next few weeks.

Aha, I feel 1000% honoured! Can't wait to see the full set on your site in the next few weeks. ;) Also the fact that you're reading A Game Of Thrones helps convince me it really is all mine. Only an "I :heart: (Stiffy)" banner would be more fitting!! (Hmmm...... considering change of user name....)

Weird coincidence too, I was thinking of you today when I was sat in the tattoo artist's chair for 2 3/4 hours.

Oh and in case I forgot to mention..... good lord, oh my, hubba hubba, and my knees are weak. :drool2:

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member

Huh. I may be able to do that. I have shorts, but no flannel shirts. Hmm...

dont you think i didnt notice you skipped my first suggestions of food

You seem to have a serious food obsession.

Aha, I feel 1000% honoured! Can't wait to see the full set on your site in the next few weeks. ;) Also the fact that you're reading A Game Of Thrones helps convince me it really is all mine. Only an "I :heart: (Stiffy)" banner would be more fitting!! (Hmmm...... considering change of user name....)

Weird coincidence too, I was thinking of you today when I was sat in the tattoo artist's chair for 2 3/4 hours.

Oh and in case I forgot to mention..... good lord, oh my, hubba hubba, and my knees are weak. :drool2:

GoT is the best. I really am reading it, and opened it to the page I'm actually on. Taking me forever to read though, I've had it since Christmas.

You got a tattoo? What'd you get? Do we get pics?

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8593596, member: 579739"]You seem to have a serious food obsession.

well if theres other things that youd like to show me that you can do with your mouth...

You got a tattoo? What'd you get? Do we get pics?

Seven different symbols/logos running down my arm, representing myself and the six individuals or groups of people that have meant the most to me in my life - my parents and the people that put simply were there for me during my lowest points and darkest hours. It took a lot of deliberation to decide what I want etched on my skin forever, and eventually I settled on the indelible - the people and events that simply put I will never forget or want to remove. Artistically I'm very happy with how it came out, it was a friend of a close friend (one of the symbols, in fact) and her twist on my original concept produced a much better visual than what I originally had in mind. Plus when it took 2 3/4 hours after a 90 min - 2 hour estimate, she only charged me for 2 hours. Good lass.

Pics? Well.... it's still wrapped right now but you'll get to see it, I promise that. ;)

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
Seven different symbols/logos running down my arm, representing myself and the six individuals or groups of people that have meant the most to me in my life - my parents and the people that put simply were there for me during my lowest points and darkest hours. It took a lot of deliberation to decide what I want etched on my skin forever, and eventually I settled on the indelible - the people and events that simply put I will never forget or want to remove. Artistically I'm very happy with how it came out, it was a friend of a close friend (one of the symbols, in fact) and her twist on my original concept produced a much better visual than what I originally had in mind. Plus when it took 2 3/4 hours after a 90 min - 2 hour estimate, she only charged me for 2 hours. Good lass.

Pics? Well.... it's still wrapped right now but you'll get to see it, I promise that. ;)

Nice, so that was your first tattoo I take it? Was it as painful as you thought it'd be? Sounds like a pretty good tattoo, holds a lot of meaning to you (always the best way to go, something with meaning rather than something that's simply pretty), and I'm curious as to what the symbols look like.

Nice, so that was your first tattoo I take it? Was it as painful as you thought it'd be? Sounds like a pretty good tattoo, holds a lot of meaning to you (always the best way to go, something with meaning rather than something that's simply pretty), and I'm curious as to what the symbols look like.

It was my first... it will not be my last. Honestly pain-wise I was prepared for so much worse, having no real idea what my own pain threshold really was, but after the first minute was over and Jeni (my artist) asked "How's that?" I actually said "Is that it??" The opinions I'd received before hand were as wide ranging as from my best friend who passed out (though that was a blood-sugar thing because he didnt eat before hand) to my mate/supervisor who Jeni is a mutual friend of and whose work she has done, who dismissed it as "It doesnt hurt" and by far and away his was the line nearest to my own experience. I've grown up with cats all my life, and I've known far worse pain from an angry kitty than that needle hurt me. If I didnt have many expensive treats lined up for October, I'd be back for more next week, now a thousand ideas are running through my head. I am an illustrated person!