• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What would you like?

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
OK, here goes. For my own amusement and the amusement of a couple of other strange Englishmen. I play football with a few lads on Monday nights and I like to use the medium of sexy ladies to amuse them or send them messages. I would be very happy with a creation of this image, with levels of potential complication depending on what you have to hand and how much effort it will require.

Brief - simplest
Please take a fansign piccy for me, with "THFC" written on your bewbs, and holding a piece of paper on which you have written the message :

Beep Beep Booker!

#MondayNightFootball​

Possible additional details
I have drawn a crude MSPaint rendering as a visual aid. And also because I thought it would be fun. Please ignore issues like scale, the fact I can't drawn for shit, the sizes of the objects, that I've given you an anime face instead of attempting real features.

(a) If at all possible, one hand could be holding the above sign, the other a pic (any pic) of retired pro wrestler Booker T. This pic would be a good example :
http://25.media.tumblr.com/ce5527e09228e2296c0a9d0dd379e002/tumblr_n3427vfSkE1svsahho1_1280.jpg
If you consider that a waste of printing ink, I understand.
(b) If the daubing of "THFC" could be in blue, that would be awesome. If not, black is fine. It could do with not being red for sure.
(c) If you have a football / "soccer ball" then kneeling with it in the shot would complete the theme. If you don't have easy access to a soccer ball, then you needn't kneel in truth, adopt whatever position is comfortable... so to speak.
(d) Though I have drawn your MSPaint self wearing a blue pair of knickers, feel free to wear whatever you like on your bottom half. The only critical details are the sign and the bewbies. :boobies:

Please don't judge me too harshly by this lame doodle :
https://31.media.tumblr.com/347e305c068b187870cd2a5af8521126/tumblr_n342bk4sha1svsahho1_400.jpg

You're a good sport either way, and I'm sure this request has left you with the impression I might be two scones short of a tea party. :quack:

Beep Beep!

BeepBeep01.jpg

BeepBeep02.jpg

BeepBeep03.jpg

Could you do me a full body shot, wearing green shoes and the sexiest green underpants you have, and a sign saying "Lee's iPhone" held in front of your tummy? If no green shoes, just the sexiest undies with the sign. Bare chested too? I need a new wallpaper. :p

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8298802, member: 579739"]Best idea ever:

idea.jpg

or someone just spanked Harley

Harley Spencer

Could you do me a full body shot, wearing green shoes and the sexiest green underpants you have, and a sign saying "Lee's iPhone" held in front of your tummy? If no green shoes, just the sexiest undies with the sign. Bare chested too? I need a new wallpaper. :p

I don't have any green shoes and I'm not sure if I have any green panties, I can look. If I don't, have any other colors you like? I know I have black, white, blue, yellow, gray, and purple. Possibly some others.

or someone just spanked Harley

Not too hard, Jitna.

Right click, save. Thank you!

:heart:

You're welcome :)

Harley Spencer

Ok Happy, here's pictures of me wearing as many clothes as I can at one time. I think I could've fit a few more but it started to get really hot under there. A total of 20 panties, 10 pairs of socks, 45 shirts (17 tank tops, 12 of my t-shirts, 13 of my boyfriend's t-shirts, 2 sweaters and a sweatshirt), 2 shorts, 1 pair of jeans, 1 pair of sweatpants, and 2 skirts.

All the underwear:

Clothes01_m.jpg

That hideous red sweater is not mine.

Clothes02.jpg

Lookin sexxxy.

clothes03.jpg

Clothes04.jpg

Clothes05.jpg

Clothes06.jpg

Look, there's a person under there!

Clothes07.jpg

And all the clothes in a pile.

clothes08_m.jpg

Ok Happy, here's pictures of me wearing as many clothes as I can at one time. I think I could've fit a few more but it started to get really hot under there. A total of 20 panties, 10 pairs of socks, 45 shirts (17 tank tops, 12 of my t-shirts, 13 of my boyfriend's t-shirts, 2 sweaters and a sweatshirt), 2 shorts, 1 pair of jeans, 1 pair of sweatpants, and 2 skirts.

:1orglaugh Holy shit. I totally just laughed my ass off. The "Lookin sexxxy," is especially great. I totally did not expect you to get that many clothes on. That's surprisingly huge...

:thumbsup:

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
You actually look much better with LESS clothes on.

Harley Spencer

:1orglaugh Holy shit. I totally just laughed my ass off. The "Lookin sexxxy," is especially great. I totally did not expect you to get that many clothes on. That's surprisingly huge...

:thumbsup:

There was a lot of laughing going on while I was getting it all on. I was laughing so hard that I was crying. You would not believe how difficult it was! Not just to get it all on, but just to move. Oh my god. Remind me to never, ever, ever get fat. I don't know how they do it.

ban-one

Works for panties

That hideous red sweater is not mine.

Clothes02.jpg

It's like that kid in 'A Christmas Story,' who looked like a tick that was about to pop.

Beep Beep!

That's fucking brilliant. I love you forever. I wish I could do anything in return that's going to bring me as much joy as that has, but I got nothing you want, clearly. If you ever visit any of the bigger cities of lovely England, I will come buy you a cup of hot beverage or some juice or something and your choice of pastry and/or cake to thank you. Screw it, even a sandwich/salad. I must have known this coming, I managed a goal and three assists tonight. For me, that's good.

Also, I'm strangely drawn to the idea of being kept cold in winter by Ms Spencer in ALL THE CLOTHES.

Last edited:

Harley Spencer

That's fucking brilliant. I love you forever. I wish I could do anything in return that's going to bring me as much joy as that has, but I got nothing you want, clearly. If you ever visit any of the bigger cities of lovely England, I will come buy you a cup of hot beverage or some juice or something and your choice of pastry and/or cake to thank you. Screw it, even a sandwich/salad. I must have known this coming, I managed a goal and three assists tonight. For me, that's good.

Also, I'm strangely drawn to the idea of being kept cold in winter by Ms Spencer in ALL THE CLOTHES.

I would love to come to England. I just want to hang around a bunch of British so I can hear them all talk, and be invited to tea time and eat scones.

But that isn't likely to happen anytime in the near future :( Or even near distant future. Hmm... I was just watching a movie last night where a guy stripped off all his clothes, ran down the middle of the street and did this skipping jump type thing like a ballerina. Capturing that on video would bring me lots of joy.

There was a lot of laughing going on while I was getting it all on. I was laughing so hard that I was crying. You would not believe how difficult it was! Not just to get it all on, but just to move.

So sounds like it was simultaneously a lot of fun and a pain in the butt. :D