• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What would you like?

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
Not sure what I'd do on it. Someone convinced me to sign up once upon a time for the games, but I was not impressed by them and the whole "social media" thing... didn't seem all that social to me. :dunno:

Well, from what I heard it was more... fantasyish I guess... than was expected. But I like fantasy so... :dunno:

Well, laughing is good. :)

You emoting is pretty damned great. I kinda wanna hug this thread. :D

It's not really colder than New York, it's just across the lake. Though considering New York winters ain't that mild I suppose that's not saying much... :D

Hopefully I have something to do with you feeling that way about us Canadians :).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Busey

Mmm yeah I'm not really big on the whole social media thing either. I mainly use it to stay in touch with family and friends. The games suck, I hate them, I've played one or two and quit them because they're just so... slow and boring.

There were some fantasy elements in Noah, but I wouldn't quite categorize it as that. Most of the movie is made up of Noah, his family, and all the crazy townspeople's lives. The only fantasy elements I can think of are the Watchers, one animal in the beginning that was some weird dog type creature with fur/feathers/scales, a sword for like a 5 second scene that made this big fire explosion (as seen in the trailer), and... Noah's visions, I guess.

No! Canada is cold! All the wind blows down from there and makes New York cold. That's my theory. But yeah, you and a few other people I've talked to on the board, and some of the Canadians I've met in person, have all been really nice and down to earth. There must be unicorns pissing in the water up there.

Fun pictures Harley.

They've been fun to shoot too :)

Mmm yeah I'm not really big on the whole social media thing either. I mainly use it to stay in touch with family and friends. The games suck, I hate them, I've played one or two and quit them because they're just so... slow and boring.

Yeah, the games sucked. Seemed more like a series of progress bars and microtransactions than actual games, and as far as the online social stuff... I think I generally prefer email and message boards. They seem more sociable and interactive. But then maybe I missed something, as I didn't really give it much of a chance before walking away (that was, like, years ago and Facebook still spams me...).

No! Canada is cold! All the wind blows down from there and makes New York cold. That's my theory.

Well, I've not been doing up my jacket while walking the dog lately, so it can't be that cold. :dunno:

But yeah, you and a few other people I've talked to on the board, and some of the Canadians I've met in person, have all been really nice and down to earth. There must be unicorns pissing in the water up there.

Huh, I'd think drinking unicorn piss would make people crankier... :1orglaugh

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Or you know what, do the pic without writing something on your feet.

Or do one with and one without if that's not too much. :o

You're pissing me off again. You got a feet pic with your name on it last time out and it's still not good enough. I have a good mind to make a request that you wouldn't like (you know what that is) and Harley would do it because she's a good sport.

I know that you're backing up on these but I have another request. It should be pretty simple since you probably have a deck of cards somewhere in the house. "Harley Spencer losing at strip poker." You don't need a table since it could be a game played on your bed. Your pretend partner has a pair of aces facing up on the bed. You are showing us a 7 of hearts and 2 of clubs in your hand. A pile of your clothes are on the bed and you have your bra or panties held up as if you just lost your bet. Your reaction? You could be happy, a sad frown, an "oh well shit happens" look. Think you can do that?

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8293370, member: 579739"]Richard Simmons haunting my house:

Ghost.jpg

Favorite movie being swapped with 2 Girls 1 Cup:

2Girls.jpg

Harley reaction photos are the best!

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8293461, member: 579739"]
skirtjitna.jpg

such a cute butt!

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8293635, member: 579739"]Here's some ice cream pics!

werent you supposed to be licking some of that? also can i lick some of that?

Harley Spencer

Yeah, the games sucked. Seemed more like a series of progress bars and microtransactions than actual games, and as far as the online social stuff... I think I generally prefer email and message boards. They seem more sociable and interactive. But then maybe I missed something, as I didn't really give it much of a chance before walking away (that was, like, years ago and Facebook still spams me...).

Well, I've not been doing up my jacket while walking the dog lately, so it can't be that cold. :dunno:

Huh, I'd think drinking unicorn piss would make people crankier... :1orglaugh

Nah I don't think you're missing much. Although a lot of people post some interesting articles and gifs and stuff, so it's not a bad thing to pass time. My usual morning habit is to have my coffee and sit at the computer for a few smokes while checking emails, browsing FO, and scrolling through funny facebook things.

It's cold here. I'm still wearing my Winter coat.

Pff unicorn piss tastes like skittles.

You're pissing me off again. You got a feet pic with your name on it last time out and it's still not good enough. I have a good mind to make a request that you wouldn't like (you know what that is) and Harley would do it because she's a good sport.

I know that you're backing up on these but I have another request. It should be pretty simple since you probably have a deck of cards somewhere in the house. "Harley Spencer losing at strip poker." You don't need a table since it could be a game played on your bed. Your pretend partner has a pair of aces facing up on the bed. You are showing us a 7 of hearts and 2 of clubs in your hand. A pile of your clothes are on the bed and you have your bra or panties held up as if you just lost your bet. Your reaction? You could be happy, a sad frown, an "oh well shit happens" look. Think you can do that?

Not really backing up necessarily, I'm just getting a lot more than I was expecting so soon. 14 out of like 30 so far, so that's not too bad. And I actually have 2 decks of cards! :) I can do that.

Harley reaction photos are the best!

such a cute butt!

werent you supposed to be licking some of that? also can i lick some of that?

No licking for being covered in ice cream, at least not that I recall in the post. I have a licking the ice cream cone photo to post tomorrow, so keep an eye out for that.

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8293980, member: 579739"]It's cold here. I'm still wearing my Winter coat.

Well, I'm still wearing mine too, I'm not doing it up though. It's not quite shirtsleeves weather. It's... maybe heavy sweater weather. :yesyes:

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8293980, member: 579739"]Pff unicorn piss tastes like skittles.

You've tasted it, have you..? :confused:

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8293980, member: 579739"]Not really backing up necessarily, I'm just getting a lot more than I was expecting so soon.

I think I'm mostly to blame for that! :D (probably why I haven't been rushing to add more... yet)

If it helps, you know I'm pretty patient, so you can put any of mine that are left on the back burner.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Richard Simmons haunting my house:

Ghost.jpg

Favorite movie being swapped with 2 Girls 1 Cup:

2Girls.jpg

Darth Vader peeing on my sofa:

Darth.jpg

My cereal prize is a tiny box of cereal:

CerealToy.jpg

My mom is secretly Obama:

MomObama.jpg

A horse pooped on a midget:

HorseMidget.jpg

And a random pic of me making silly faces at my phone:

Random.jpg
Ha, I love those! Especially #1 is adorable! :) I love girls making goofy faces! Shows they're natural and fun. So when models do that it shows they're one like you and me. That's why I love candid/everyday pics of models.

Btw Sandra Shine opened a quite awesome thread for girls making funny faces. :)

And god, do you have huge, mesmerizing eyes!!!

Thank you! Now tell me: what were you thinking when you took that pic? :D

And yes, I can do both of the feets pictures :)
Coolio. :)

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
I have another one:
Suck on a big chocolate bar until it melts in your mouth. This will be torturing me with my diet, but I'm a little masochistically inclined....

If we ever hung out, I'd constantly be trying to half-piss you off or mock-disgust you so I could see THAT face.
I think it looks like someone let rip a real smelly one. So maybe you'll try that. ;)

I just had some of those earlier. lol
What do you mean, you had some red swimsuits earlier?! :confused:

jitna

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8293980, member: 579739"]It's cold here. I'm still wearing my Winter coat.

shorts and t-shirts down here. i dont even own a winter coat any more

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8293980, member: 579739"]No licking for being covered in ice cream, at least not that I recall in the post. I have a licking the ice cream cone photo to post tomorrow, so keep an eye out for that.

i will remain vigilant

Harley Spencer

Well, I'm still wearing mine too, I'm not doing it up though. It's not quite shirtsleeves weather. It's... maybe heavy sweater weather. :yesyes:

You've tasted it, have you..? :confused:

I think I'm mostly to blame for that! :D (probably why I haven't been rushing to add more... yet)

If it helps, you know I'm pretty patient, so you can put any of mine that are left on the back burner.

I'm still doing mine up and wearing gloves on occasion. It's getting warmer but we're still have 30-some degree days. No worries on your's, I'm doing all the requests kind of randomly. Trying to mix it up, and of course got the quickest ones done first.

Ha, I love those! Especially #1 is adorable! :) I love girls making goofy faces! Shows they're natural and fun. So when models do that it shows they're one like you and me. That's why I love candid/everyday pics of models.

Btw Sandra Shine opened a quite awesome thread for girls making funny faces. :)

And god, do you have huge, mesmerizing eyes!!!

Thank you! Now tell me: what were you thinking when you took that pic? :D

Coolio. :)

Honestly, I was thinking "what does a pensive look look like?"

I have another one:
Suck on a big chocolate bar until it melts in your mouth. This will be torturing me with my diet, but I'm a little masochistically inclined....

I think it looks like someone let rip a real smelly one. So maybe you'll try that. ;)

What do you mean, you had some red swimsuits earlier?! :confused:

I'm trying to diet too, remember?

shorts and t-shirts down here. i dont even own a winter coat any more

i will remain vigilant

Lucky!

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life

Wait, so because I already got a feet pic, I'm only allowed to ask for pics of other body parts now?! I collect those pics. And this is a whole new occasion here now to get another pic! It's not like I didn't like her pic and want a better one.

So shut up! :p

jitna

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8294801, member: 579739"]Lucky!

thats why i moved south. its warmer down here. though i do have to steal someone else's coat when i go north for thanksgiving

all right, how about you just in the winter coat, maybe a woolen hat, and for bonus points you reacting to it being cold outside. because Harley reacting to things is my new favorite thing

I'm still doing mine up and wearing gloves on occasion. It's getting warmer but we're still have 30-some degree days. No worries on your's, I'm doing all the requests kind of randomly. Trying to mix it up, and of course got the quickest ones done first.

So then you're saying I should ask for more and you'll queue them however based on stuff like convenience? Cool! Can do! :D

Okay...

Costumes/Dress-up (much like the superhero one asked for earlier, not buying stuff, it has to be stuff you already own):

• You dressed up as a goth girl.
  • You as a glam rocker.
  • You as a Star Trek-style alien (and if for whatever reason you have, like, a costume lying around, no using that. Your "alien uniform" has to be composed of typical clothes worn either in odd ways or odd combinations, and your "alien face" has to be makeup, no masks).
  • You as a ghost.
  • You dressed up as though you were someone else dressed up as you. :D
  • You in your most prim and proper attire.

Reaction shots:

• OMG! You've just discovered you have cool superpowers!
  • You've just had the best idea ever!
  • You totally need to sneeze, but can't.
  • I've just said something that deeply, deeply confuses you (so probably how you look when you read about 50-75% of my posts :D).
  • You just tasted the best thing ever.
  • You absolutely just saw the cutest kitten in history!

Miscellaneous pics:

• Use a straw to blow bubbles in a glass of milk.
  • Recreate Auguste Rodin's "The Thinker", but on the toilet.
  • Wear as many clothes as you can at one time.
  • Hug something, anything that you wouldn't normally hug.

:D

because Harley reacting to things is my new favorite thing

I know, right! I was expecting the reaction shots to be cool, but not that fucking awesome. :D

Last edited:

Harley Spencer

Oh yeah and everyone thinks you're silly for actually thinking you need to! :facepalm:

But I told you my tasks were going to get harder and more challenging. :D

Kidding, I won't force you to eat chocolate. ;)

If I'm covering myself in some type of food, that's much better since I don't have to actually eat it. I keep hot chocolate and these little drumstick ice creams in the apartment for every now and then, but overall I try to avoid too many sweets, carbs, cheese, salty things and greasy foods.

People say that kind of stuff all the time, that if a girl is already skinny, why does she need to diet? Well, we don't get skinny by eating cookies and pizza every day. Can get by on that for a while, but for most people, once you hit your 20s(ish), you gotta start actually watching what you eat. You should watch your diet your whole life, but hey, kids don't like to listen.

thats why i moved south. its warmer down here. though i do have to steal someone else's coat when i go north for thanksgiving

all right, how about you just in the winter coat, maybe a woolen hat, and for bonus points you reacting to it being cold outside. because Harley reacting to things is my new favorite thing

Sounds good, will do :)

So then you're saying I should ask for more and you'll queue them however based on stuff like convenience? Cool! Can do! :D

Okay...

Costumes/Dress-up (much like the superhero one asked for earlier, not buying stuff, it has to be stuff you already own):

• You dressed up as a goth girth.
  • You as a glam rocker.
  • You as a Star Trek-style alien (and if for whatever reason you have, like, a costume lying around, no using that. Your "alien uniform" has to be composed of typical clothes worn either in odd ways or odd combinations, and your "alien face" has to be makeup, no masks).
  • You as a ghost.
  • You dressed up as though you were someone else dressed up as you. :D
  • You in your most prim and proper attire.

Reaction shots:

• OMG! You've just discovered you have cool superpowers!
  • You've just had the best idea ever!
  • You totally need to sneeze, but can't.
  • I've just said something that deeply, deeply confuses you (so probably how you look when you read about 50-75% of my posts :D).
  • You just tasted the best thing ever.
  • You absolutely just saw the cutest kitten in history!

Miscellaneous pics:

• Use a straw to blow bubbles in a glass of milk.
  • Recreate Auguste Rodin's "The Thinker", but on the toilet.
  • Wear as many clothes as you can at one time.
  • Hug something, anything that you wouldn't normally hug.

:D

I know, right! I was expecting the reaction shots to be cool, but not that fucking awesome. :D

That's a long list of pictures! But totally doable.

Harley Spencer

A picture of you giving me a hug and a kiss on the cheek? (Likely not, but a guy can try, right? )

How about you dressed up as an Equestrianne? With the jodfers and red jacket and all...

I'll be getting a red jacket sometime toward the end of April, don't have any of the other items required for an equestrian, so probably won't be able to do this one. Have any other requests?

Happy, here's my Lady Godiva:

LadyGodiva.jpg

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8295257, member: 579739"]I'll be getting a red jacket sometime toward the end of April...

Hmm, if that's for a shoot I think I might know what that's for... :D

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8295257, member: 579739"]Happy, here's my Lady Godiva:

Yowza!
hehe.gif
... I may have made a slight purring noise at that pic... :o