• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

Rambo - First Blood: Part II
(I never understood why it wasn't called "Second blood"?)
Anyway, great old skool action.

Because in the first movie the whole reason he took on the whole town was because they drew "first blood" when they started fucking with him.

who drew "second blood" in Rambo II

American Gangster

Massively inaccurate film with a weird ending, but it's Ridley - it's good.

Halloween

Rob Zombie's take on John Carpenter's classic cheapo, features a six foot nine inches tall Michael Myers and boy is he pissed!

just watched into the wild, probably the best film i have seen this year so far.
still have to watch "there will be blood" and "no country for old men" though

dave_rhino

Closed Account
Because in the first movie the whole reason he took on the whole town was because they drew "first blood" when they started fucking with him.

who drew "second blood" in Rambo II

I'm talking "titles" here, not stories.

Titles of films don't always need to run hand in hand with the plot.

"Never Ending Story" for example... Dunno about anyone else, but the version I watched ended.

my vote goes to "what the bleep do we know?". Not sure how old it is, but it deals with quantam physics/mechanics and the true nature of reality. Fascinating stuff.

Black Sheep.

Hilarious but deranged horror-comedy set in New Zealand, about genetically mutated sheep going on a kill spree, "baaaa! BAAAAAAAA!"

Rambo - First Blood: Part II

(I never understood why it wasn't called "Second blood"?)

Anyway, great old skool action.

well because the first movie was simply called "First Blood." if they had called the movie "Rambo" or "Rambo II" then people wouldn't know it was a sequel to first blood.

"Second Blood" would technically be an acurate grammatical title for a follow-up, but it would require that people were aware of there having been a First Blood movie. Because of litterary tradition, it doesn't neccesary imply that such is the case. You could have a single movie called Second Blood whereby the "first blood" implied takes palce within that movie and the "second blood" following is the basis of the main storyline, thus it warrants the title.

Calling it " Rambo: First Blood part II" establishes clearly that there was a movie first blood 1 and this is the sequal to it, and also that the fanchise from here on out will fall under "Rambo", after the charcter from the previous two movies. Such that the third movie is called "Rambo III" instead of "Rambo part II" or "First blood part III."

Also the reason the first movie isn't called "Rambo" (which would have made more sense in the context and not resulted in the cunfusing title scheme) is because it's based on the book titled also "First Blood", to which no sequels were written.

Ok, so in my research I've found out that there were actually Rambo sequel novels, but the movies werent based on them as source material, they were written to coincide with the release of the movies, and they weren't intended as sequels to the original story.

haha. so that's way more about the rambo movie titles than anyone ever wanted to know or think about.

Member010

Closed Account
I watched 10,00 Bc last night on *********** for free. the movie got bad reviews for not being historically accurate but i liked it.