• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

"Idiocracy"...not the best movie, but the concept was frighteningly true!

Veronica Guerin: Very good move, but sad.

member006

Closed Account
I watched a documentary last night called Paper Clips about a middle school in rural Tennessee that made a Holocaust memorial and used 11 million paper clips to represent the 11 million people killed during the Holocaust.

I have watched this documentary twice, first time I came across it in the middle. So next time it was on I watched from the beginning. An amazing story on how one persons small idea can snowball into something bigger than life.

http://www.paperclipsmovie.com/synopsis.php
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0380615/

LL

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Rambo. It was one heck of a great movie.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
I remember that movie, good movie, but i like K-9 better.

georges

Staff member
the punisher with Thomas Jane and John Travolta very good in my book.

Reactions: AFA
Mad Max

Just wanted to get reacqainted with the Mad Max series, as well as George Miller. Especially since Miller's upcoming projects are Justice League and Mad Max 4.

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
the punisher with Thomas Jane and John Travolta very good in my book.

Georges my friend, I agree with you. Did you know Punisher 2 is being made? It's supposed to come out this year sometime.

S

sputnikgirl

Over the past weekend we rented We Own the Night. It was pretty good - not great, but suspenseful. A couple weeks ago we rented Eastern Promises, which was excellent.

dave_rhino

Closed Account
Vantage Point

Quite clever and great action.

The only thing that pissed me off is

SPOILER: Don't read this next bit if you haven't seen the film yet (And please don't quote this)

Sam (The leader of the terrorists) is responsible for the deaths of lots of people, plus the attempted assassination of the President. So why the fuck does he suddenly care about the little girl in the road? He should of fucking run her down! 10 extra points!

Georges my friend, I agree with you. Did you know Punisher 2 is being made? It's supposed to come out this year sometime.

I thought the first one was awesome, but I was very disappointed to see that Thomas Jane was not playing the lead again. I hate it when they keep switching actors (brings back painful memories of Batman)