• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

Georges my friend, I agree with you. Did you know Punisher 2 is being made? It's supposed to come out this year sometime.
Next Punisher film is basically a reboot like Batman Begins.

This was confirmed in the latest issue of Wizard. When the director mentioned how they really didnt take anything from the 2004 Punisher, and how The Punisher: War Zone as they are calling it, is a completey new ballgame.

Cruising.

Dated but not a bad thriller with Pacino as a cop going undercover in New York's S&M gay underworld.

georges

Staff member
Next Punisher film is basically a reboot like Batman Begins.

This was confirmed in the latest issue of Wizard. When the director mentioned how they really didnt take anything from the 2004 Punisher, and how The Punisher: War Zone as they are calling it, is a completey new ballgame.

I am not sure the warzone sequel will be as good as the first one. It will be hard to match the performance of Thomas Jane.

I watched Doom yesterday.

However, that isn't a good film so it isn't technically eligible for this thread. ;)

bigbadbrody

Banned
Gone Baby Gone

The Shootist.

Don Siegel directs John Wayne in his final film about an aging gunman dying of cancer.

georges

Staff member
MR 73 strong and dark movie made by Olivier Marchal (the same game who made Department 36).

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
I thought the first one was awesome, but I was very disappointed to see that Thomas Jane was not playing the lead again. I hate it when they keep switching actors (brings back painful memories of Batman)

Referring to Batman, I hope you mean the old Batman movies from the 90's. With Batman Begins and The Dark Knight, Christian Bale IS Batman. He's the best actor to play Batman ever IMO. As for The Punisher, I agree with you. Why change actors? Sometimes a movie shouldn't be made if the original actor isn't available to make the sequel.