• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

The Departed

Kes
not as good as the book A Kestrel For A Knave
still top notch stuff

Saw 4.

I'll have to watch it again to fathom it out, did this happen at the same time as Saw 3? What the hell happened to the kid from 3?

Good? Really? I might need a second opinion on that one before I commit to putting it on my Netflix queue. Looked like a POS... particularly their choice for the main character. I can't stand that guy.

It wasn't horrible. If you can't stand Timothy Olyphant, then I wouldn't watch it. It is probably not a strong enough movie to cancel out your hatred for him. Olga Kurylenko is hot and gets naked in the movie, so that is a plus.

I watched a documentary last night called Paper Clips about a middle school in rural Tennessee that made a Holocaust memorial and used 11 million paper clips to represent the 11 million people killed during the Holocaust.

The Invasion.

Nicole Kidman and Daniel Craig in a well made, but utterly pointless redo of Body Snatchers.

Rendition

is this the movie with Reese Witherspoon? looks good, but I passed on it last trip to the video store.

Just saw Gone Baby Gone. didn't think the acting was the greatest (still good), but a very interesting plot, at least IMO. definitely worth a rent

is this the movie with Reese Witherspoon? looks good, but I passed on it last trip to the video store.

Just saw Gone Baby Gone. didn't think the acting was the greatest (still good), but a very interesting plot, at least IMO. definitely worth a rent

Yes, Reese Witherspoon, Alan Arkin, Jake Gyllenhall.

Gone Baby Gone, I didn't like at all. I don't like Afflecks and think Morgan Freeman has been selling himself short a lot lately, but maybe that's where he really is after all.

Yes, Reese Witherspoon, Alan Arkin, Jake Gyllenhall.

Gone Baby Gone, I didn't like at all. I don't like Afflecks and think Morgan Freeman has been selling himself short a lot lately, but maybe that's where he really is after all.

I agree, Morgan Freeman has had some rather uninspiring performances lately.