• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

plucap

Banned
Battle Royale, decent at most.

Gonna watch the Darjeeling Limited right now :D

Wrong Turn II: Dead End.

Fun made for DVD movie, sex, BJ's, cannabalistic inbred mutant rednecks and Henry Rollins kickin' some serious ass and some chick who looked like Austin Kinkaid!

Member010

Closed Account
I just saw The Kingdom and I liked it a lot but didnt really get the point of the movie. I also wanted to share the site Http://www.*********** its a site where you can watch movies like the day after they are in the theaters...some of them are even DVD quality.

Last edited:

bigbadbrody

Banned
Peter Jacksons King Kong

Vantage Point
Had a vague idea of what it was about.... turned out to be pretty cool. I generally can't stand Forest Whitaker in a movie... and this one was no exception. I simply don't get the appeal with that guy. His acting is just weird... if he's acting.
Either way... cool movie. Takes that whole "intersecting paths" plot device that's becoming pretty hackneyed in a fresh direction... with a little splash of Groundhog Day for good measure.

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
Last couple good movie I saw were both movies from Grindhouse. Planet Terror was so outrageous it's great. But the best is Death Proof. That movie is classic Tarantino and just a kick ass action movie with some sweet muscle cars.

dick van cock

Closed Account
my lazy Saturday:

Ray (8 / 10)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0350258/

I was pleasantly surprised. Great performance by Jamie Foxx. Only the baptist ending (the redeeming of the sinner) was a tad too cheesy for me.

Kottan ermittelt: Hartlgasse 16a (9 / 10)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0622073/

Xenophobia has never been funnier. ... and he even manages to solve the murder case - somehow... :confused:

Clearly, the best European crime series ever.