• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what game are you playing right now?

Assassin's Creed Odyssey

Sort of a sequel to Origins. Not bad so far. I'm playing as the woman, which is refreshing since so many lead characters are male in games.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Finished Days Gone a few days ago. It was OK.

I might have Mortal Kombat 11 tomorrow. I'm hoping to try out Samurai Showdown. Looks like they revamped the original, which is one of my favourite games of all time.

i recently got Yakuza 0! never played a yakuza game and i gotta ask...what is wrong with me!!!! why did i not pick this series up sooner! its so much fucking fun! i also got final fantasy 7 digital version on ps4 in honor of the new remake thats coming out!

Sniper Elite 4

b2cb83223d09abfdcb7ca188d5da34af-390x400-1x-0.jpg

Sniper Elite 4
It would be nice if they made a SE game from the axis perspective. It's always the same "Nazis have a secret weapon" etc storyline.
Obviously for political reasons it probably won't happen, but it would be a breath of fresh air for the genre.

Assassin's Creed Odyssey

Sort of a sequel to Origins. Not bad so far. I'm playing as the woman, which is refreshing since so many lead characters are male in games.
Wasn't that the one that SJW's complained you could only play as a straight woman and not a lesbian?

Wasn't that the one that SJW's complained you could only play as a straight woman and not a lesbian?

You could always play as a lesbian if you chose to, that's how I played Kassandra. The problem came with the dlc, where it forced you to play a certain way to get a outcome to further a set narrative. There was no choice in that instance, which made no sense for a game that gave you choice and touted it as a big selling point, throughout the entire game. I agreed with them. Ubisoft did as well and added to the game that while furthered the narrative they were initially going for, also gave you choice on how to navigate it while playing the story that YOU wanted to tell.

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
Got sucked back into Gwent on PS4. Its making me seriously consider starting Witcher 3 again. What a fantastic world.

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
Got sucked back into Gwent on PS4. Its making me seriously consider starting Witcher 3 again. What a fantastic world.

And now I started Witcher 3 over.

In the meantime, I got Samurai Shodown on PS4 which was OK. I returned it already after like 3 days. And I tried Assassin's Creed 3 Remastered but I just wasn't getting into it, despite me really liking the time period. Returned that too.

Classic World of Warcraft.
It's every bit as slow as I remember and it's bloody brilliant.

Playing The Last Of Us: Remastered on the PS4 for the third time.