• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what game are you playing right now?

I don't even know how to "infuse". Is that still a thing in D1? The closest thing I can see is that upgrade where you dismantle an exotic to get an exotic shard, which can upgrade an weapon. But I literally only have 1 exotic and I can't bring myself to dismantle it.

This is probably not possible in the PS3 version.

Loving Sekiro. It's kicking my ass but I enjoy that game a lot. So many people suck at souls games and therefore hate them or claim the game sucks, not them. I'm so excited for MK11.

Loving Sekiro. It's kicking my ass but I enjoy that game a lot. So many people suck at souls games and therefore hate them or claim the game sucks, not them. I'm so excited for MK11.

I'm glad they made a Souls game were it feels like you are actually fighting in it instead of the usual roll around, dodge, roll around, dodge some more to a ridiculous degree, run away from the enemy like you're a chicken being chased by a cat, and maybe get a hit or two in along the way. The multiple options they give you for defense are a nice touch given you have to often quickly choose the right one, and parrying seems satisfying. I also like the increased verticallity to the game and the more free movement.

HITMAN
A frustrating but enjoyable game

Which one?
I'm done 2/3 of the trilogy, and then started absolution just so I can get all the multiplayer stuff before it went offline.

I love the atmosphere of literally every level. I haven't played the PS4 ones but I can only imagine how great they must be.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Hitman season 1 was free a couple of months ago on PS+.

Which one?
I'm done 2/3 of the trilogy, and then started absolution just so I can get all the multiplayer stuff before it went offline.

I love the atmosphere of literally every level. I haven't played the PS4 ones but I can only imagine how great they must be.

2016 one. I wait till games go GOTY or the like.This one is Definitive Edition.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Borderlands Game of the Year edition.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
I'll be starting Ace Combat 7 here soon. I haven't played the series since the original on PS1. Not much for this kinda thing, but was highly recommended by friends. We'll see!

Moss on PSVR also on route. The demo was great. Looking forward to the whole thing!

I like Driving Simulators, A couple of hours each week I play SCS Software's - American Truck Simulator and Euro Truck Simulator 2 and Code Masters - Dirt Rally.

Prod3

Expect Nothing and Appreciate Everything
I've recently bought The Settlers 2 - History Edition which finally works on Windows 10 :) Haven't played it since about 2003/04 when the original worked on my PC with Windows 97. After I upgraded to XP it didnt work

It brings back a lot of memories :)

3badfae5bca109d855f321abe92b54d4bedc842e4400c35d7bc42970d9f82f29_product_card_v2_mobile_slider_6.jpg

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
Finished Ace Combat 7. What the fuck was up with that story? I ended up just skipping through it after the third mission. No idea what was happening, but the game was OK.

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
Back into Mortal Kombat X for a bit. Waiting on the new one to hit me.