• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what game are you playing right now?

PS4: Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
Xbox one X: the Witcher 3 wild hunt complete edition
Nintendo Switch: Batman: The Telltale Series and Batman: The Enemy Within

Found copies of Blazing Angels 2 and Deadpool for the PS3 in a dark corner of a computer shop for dirt cheap. Disc-only games I've wanted to play for a while, so happy I came across them!

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Got caught up playing Gauntlet on PS4. I do like those games. Death Stranding is on the way. Granted i know NOTHING about it besides its popular. I really hope its not a FPS.

freeones_regina

Administrator
Started with the Witcher 3 while waiting for the next content patch in World of Warcraft.
Playing on PC, must say the controls are definitely not optimized for playing with a mouse and keyboard.

I thought I was going to get going on this a long time ago, but I'm finally starting up Pathfinder: Kingmaker. At least taking all this time to get to it allowed a lot of the bugs to get worked out first.

Metal Slug 3 from the current year-end PSN sale. Man I suck at it. I'm just happy they're liberal with the continues.

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
Finished Death Stranding. On to the next project. Or, maybe back to The Witcher 3.

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
I need two PS4 games. I have rentals available and nothing on my list. What should I be playing?

I don't like first person shooters or super super anime stuff. Go!

I need two PS4 games. I have rentals available and nothing on my list. What should I be playing?

I don't like first person shooters or super super anime stuff. Go!

I know you said you don't like FPS... but you didn't say you won't play em. So I auggest Hunt: Showdown. It is a permadeath game. You lose everything if you die. Looks fun. If not idk because ps4 sucks and so do you lol