• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what game are you playing right now?

It's practically the only game I like by Bethesda. I never completed Fallout 3 or 4 because I always run out of bullets at the wrong time. Can't run out of bullets in Skyrim. I put over 300 hrs into the game on Xbox 360 and since I was in a Game of Thrones mood, I decided to buy the PS4 version.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
It's practically the only game I like by Bethesda. I never completed Fallout 3 or 4 because I always run out of bullets at the wrong time. Can't run out of bullets in Skyrim. I put over 300 hrs into the game on Xbox 360 and since I was in a Game of Thrones mood, I decided to buy the PS4 version.

I kinda fell out of it already. I'm thinking or either returning it (I use a rental service) or trying one more time. Should I stick with it?

I kinda fell out of it already. I'm thinking or either returning it (I use a rental service) or trying one more time. Should I stick with it?

It depends on how much time you have to put into it. It's a pretty lengthy game, mostly because there's always a new area to find that you haven't gone to before. I found it to be a lot more fun than the Fallout games, swords, sorcery, dragons and no bullets and Mirelurks in sight.

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
It depends on how much time you have to put into it. It's a pretty lengthy game, mostly because there's always a new area to find that you haven't gone to before. I found it to be a lot more fun than the Fallout games, swords, sorcery, dragons and no bullets and Mirelurks in sight.

I've only put in a couple hours or so. Maybe 3-4. I never been into Fallout personally.

Having fun with the meta in Destiny, but now that The Last of Us is getting phased out, and they're giving us the free DLC, I might have to shift my focus.

Has anybody picked up Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night yet? As a fan of both the traditional old school linear side scroller Castlevania games and the newer Metroidvania type how good is this game?

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
Sent back Skyrim. Just couldn't get into it. Maybe I'll try it again someday.

Started GTA5.

I've been doing some Castlevania: Symphony of the Night to get into the mood for Bloodstained.

On a sort of embarrassing side note, even though I have known about the character for over 20 years this week is the first time I noticed Alucard's name is Dracula spelled backwards once somebody pointed it out to me. :1orglaugh

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
I've been doing some Castlevania: Symphony of the Night to get into the mood for Bloodstained.

On a sort of embarrassing side note, even though I have known about the character for over 20 years this week is the first time I noticed Alucard's name is Dracula spelled backwards once somebody pointed it out to me. :1orglaugh

Hehe, great game! I recently finally played through SOTN after playing almost every other Castlevania game there is. Some of those handheld versions on DS and GBA are just as good.