• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what game are you playing right now?

1313 did look interesting, but the writing was on the wall for that as soon as Disnae took over.

Gritty and mature? Not exactly Disnae main stays, are they.

While I don't see Disney making any horror or gratuitously violent action films any time soon, for the most part with the properties they have bought, like Marvel and Star Wars, the maturity level that each had has stayed the same even if some of the writing on individual pieces of it weren't the best. It isn't like they tried to make those properties full of cuddly anthropomorphic cartoon characters and damsel in distress princesses in need of rescue.

I think a more likely answer is there was too much executive meddling and they just didn't want anybody else creating things under a system that wasn't of their own making even if would have been better than they could have come up with or that it was in large part already done.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Resident Evil 2 Remake.

Astroneer got updated to 1.0 today. I got it on early access a long time ago and haven't played it recently so I don't know what types of updates have happened for it. It's not the greatest game ever, but it looks like it could be worth it for some quick mindless fun. Sometimes that's good enough when you don't have time or the desire to get into something more involved.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Finished Red Dead 2, starting Dragon Quest 11 I think it was (PS4).

Bouncing around with Portal Knights, and Yakuza 0.

Ace Combat 7 - the story and dialogue are cheesy as fuck (it's Japanese and it adds to the charm) but loving the gameplay and the visuals.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

I've missed this game so much, the pre-paraglider tutorial is interesting but also kinda sucks once you had the paraglider in your first playthrough.

I made a little goal for myself to try to get every single tower before getting to Kakariko Village, but idk :wiggle:

Finally got around to starting the DLC for Destiny (Yes, 1) from that sale last month. Level 40 here I come!

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
I get Mass Effect tomorrow based on a friend's advice on me asking for an RPG set in space.

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
The Mass Effect series is one of my favorite game series from the last generation of consoles.

I'm hoping this one grows on me. So far its kinda eh, but I heard the older ones were better than this one. I thought this was the only one since it was all I found with looking for PS4. Its Andromeda.