• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What football clubs do you people support?

Sutty

Banned
Just got back from the pub very drunk, hic, thought we were crap but at least we got 3 points. We will have to do much better against the Croats who at the moment are drawing 2-2 against the French. Must do a lot, lot better.

Yeah they (the Croats) played alot better than when they played the Swiss, we still had the better chances even though we did'nt play well at all but just 1 more point and we can start singing `Footballs coming home` again, lol!

:bowdown: ROONEY:bowdown:

Rooney

Rooneys gunna getcha
Rooneys gunna getcha
Rooneys gunna getcha
Rooneys gunna getcha

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONEY

Great Escape

der der der der der der der der der der der der der der der der der der der der der der der der der der der der der ENGLAND!
der der der der der der der der der der der der der der der der der der der der der der der der der der der der der ENGLAND!
:nanner:C,MON ENGLAND :nanner:

We were a bit shite yesterday but I can only seeing us getting better and better. We'll give the Croats a thrashing they'll never forget so the rest of Europe will fear us!!

Phil77

Banned
Is this about american football, or soccer?

ha ha post 666, \m/

sonny forelli said:
shut the fuck up,and what the fuck is raider nation :confused:

The raider nations sucks its all about the Broncos:tongue: . That raider nation is loving the 1-5.:nanner: :nanner: :nanner:

America's team, The Dallas Cowboys... but man they sucks this year... i was really hoping for big things... but how in the hell they could trade Antonio Bryant for Quincy Morgan... :wtf:
And now they lose Terry Glenn for a long period of time... no good receivers on offense, no good running backs and an old man to throw the ball... :dunno:

Watford
Perth Glory (i support these guys the most)
DC United

and always AUSTRALIA

Arsenal - even when they were boring.

and for the American football - Seattle Seahawks

Summer

Banned
Middlesbrough, but not so much these days even though there doin remarkable well, tell ya tha truth i cant believe it :D