• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What football clubs do you people support?

Deepcover

Closed Account
Don't watch much football although I do like watching Bayern Munich and Manchester United whenever they're on TV.

Don't watch much football although I do like watching Bayern Munich and Manchester United whenever they're on TV.

Usually saturday mornings here are when i can watch Premiere League games. At times, other days of the week and some are replays. As long as i don't know the score makes it better,

You can't really compare a playmaker(or a DMC in Mourinho's schemes) with an all out midfielder.Modric has his +s but he is definetly not a star player(at least not for a club fighting for more than top4) and certanily not a 35M+ one either.Ronaldo will not return to United,not now when SAF is gone and not now when Messi's crown as a "god" is shaking.From what I see you are a Spurs fan,so I've got to ask,are you satisfied with the team's performance in LE,because I think they could pull a lot more.

It took me a good few minutes there for me to realize you were talking about the potential Modric + cash deal for Bale I mentioned a week ago.

Luka played effectively between Parker and van der Vaart/the striker(s) when he played for us, with a winger either side. It was "Parker gets the ball, gives it to Modric. Modric gives it to winger, winger puts it into the box, goal." My point was it's a rubbish deal for us because losing Bale is losing goals, and while I loved Modric, I'd rather the club have more cash to try and replace the goals they would lose by letting Bale go. It's really a moot point because Gaz won't go abroad. Sky have already quoted him as saying that if he did leave Spurs he'd want to stay in England.

From what I see you are a Spurs fan,so I've got to ask,are you satisfied with the team's performance in LE,because I think they could pull a lot more.

I don't know what LE is.

Pardon me I am from the Balkans and here we call Europa League-LE(Liga Europa)

Which Balkan nation? Your name puts me in mind of Artmedia Bratislava that caned Celtic that time. :rofl:

Right. Honestly, I don't give a shit about the Europa League. I consider it a distraction from the 38 "cup finals" we play in the Premier League in an attempt to get back in the Champions League which is where the real passion and adrenaline rush is. The Europa League is a farce. Complete rubbish like Wigan, Birmingham and Milwall have represented English football in the UEFA Cup/Europa League over the last ten years (the latter being a second-tier team that didn't even win a domestic cup) and it's a joke that teams from the Champions League are allowed to drop down into it. If you get knocked out, you're fucking out in my book. So by that stage it's filled with teams that wanted to qualify for the Champions League the year before and just came up short, and teams that have given the Champions League a bash and failed. It's the Losers Cup. It's also horrifically bloated when you think there are 6 group stage games then 4 more bastard rounds before you even reach the final! What a toll that takes.

As for Spurs' performance - honestly with the relative lack of depth of our squad, we did OK. I thought beating Lyon and beating Inter were both great results and I didn't mind going out to Basel, they were the better team. Despite my tirade above, it's always nice to win something, but I'd only have gotten excited at that prospect if we'd gotten as close as the semi-final stage, which from very early on against Basel, we never looked remotely like doing.

Along with my local side - Swansea City, I support West Ham United, I think 9th and 10th is a good return this season, hoping the Swans can keep hold of Laudrup and Michu for another season.

Better quality signings needed at the Hammers, signing Andy Carroll would probably be a good move for the style of football that Sam Allardyce is currently getting the side to play.