• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What football clubs do you people support?

my dream team ;)

wp.jpg

sonny forelli said:
my dream team ;)

awesome pic sonny:) :hatsoff:

hope they can play though, does the team have a name?( forgive me if that sounded silly I don't know much about soccer)

Great pic Sonny! Definatley a dream team...
It's not one team Websurfer it's all the teams from last seasons premiership in football and the girls wont actually play football but i'd like to see them do slidding tackles anyway :), especially the one with the Man u shirt on, i always think that women playing football would not want to chest the ball...

Sutty

Banned
A few of those girls are famous page 3 girls. The girl in the Arsenal shirt is Nicola T, she is so fit. The girl in the Bolton shirt is Ruth Higham and the girl in the Man Utd shirt is Natsha Mealy who appeared in the Boogie pimps video "Need somebody to love"

Durty_Dog said:
Great pic Sonny! Definatley a dream team...
It's not one team Websurfer it's all the teams from last seasons premiership in football and the girls wont actually play football but i'd like to see them do slidding tackles anyway :), especially the one with the Man u shirt on, i always think that women playing football would not want to chest the ball...

I know it was quite obvious however I can't help wishful thinking

Just imagine if only they had the talents of soccer greats like beckham.etc and they are allowed to wear those skimpy uniforms
who wouldn't be hooked to football?...LOL

Being from Australia i follow the AFL... and my team aren't doing all that well but I support The Navy Blues

P.S Ovbiously they are in the blue. lol :)

Attachments

• 010538ac.jpg
    010538ac.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 1,019
Never got Aussie rules football, it just seems a bit like rugby league but you've gotta kick the ball between post's aswell, am i right?

Well rugby is full of big guys who cant really run well. and rugby is majoritly a tackling game. AFL u need to be athletic and be able to run, jump and tackle. Basically to score u gotta kick it thru 2 posts.

AFL is better. lol :D