• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What football clubs do you people support?

I hate it when some Americans label American football as 'real football' when more people watch proper football, just making a point.

Summer said:
i ain't even heard of them terms "dixie" or "terrible turk" but i'll use them in tha future lol ;)
Actually Rugby is a British game which the austrialians have adopted as they have cricket, wot i meant bout american football being for puffs is that they wear all that protective gear, yet in rugby which is alot more physical contact sport, they wear sod all, thus gettin cauliflower ears, broken teeth,studs in the face you name it, its in there :1orglaugh

Fair enough dude :cool:

See ya 'round :thumbsup:

Mr Miyagi

Banned
Summer said:
ha you don't stand a chance against Boro
Summer Boro fan :D

2 Nil!!!! All is fair in love and war ! :D :glugglug:

Summer

Banned
Mr Miyagi said:
2 Nil!!!! All is fair in love and war ! :D :glugglug:
aye well shit happens, look at arsenal LOL
but not doin 2 bad in running for champions league lol did i just say that :1orglaugh

how can you say that!! if you love soccer so much, how the hell can you support a team like manchester united!!!!
there's no better team then ARSENAL!!

Summer

Banned
brianelka said:
how can you say that!! if you love soccer so much, how the hell can you support a team like manchester united!!!!
who's this msg 2? just wondering, plus i can't be arsed to look at back pages :o

Union Jax

Banned
brianelka said:

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

And what a result tonight!!!

Champs cup coming to Highbury!

Union Jax said:
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

And what a result tonight!!!

Champs cup coming to Highbury!

Easy now :)
We've got some steep hills to climb yet. But fuckin eh!...Arsenal are 4x4 quality!

Thank you PSV for caving in and giving us the group.

Eh Brino's how about the monday night game between my Cowboys and your pathetics Seahawks ! :D
The best game i've watch so far this year, man that Julius Jones is some running back ! :nanner:

Summer

Banned
brianelka said:
To who would it be!!??!!
just read the post above mine! :dunno: DUH!!

alreet there ted i get ya ;)
its amazing how many manchester united fans there are and not one of them from manchester lol, every1 from manchester supports city, better team in my book :)

Did anyone watch Henry's free kick against Chelsea? Unlucky Chelsea!, seen Scunthorpe do that alot this season aswell (down with the iron!)

Union Jax

Banned
And its within the rules!

GIRUY Chelski.

Still cant believe Henry put that shot over the bar in the 2nd half.

Plus Arsenals keeper should have did better with their 2nd goal.

Sutty

Banned
Durty_Dog said:
Did anyone watch Henry's free kick against Chelsea? Unlucky Chelsea!, seen Scunthorpe do that alot this season aswell (down with the iron!)

We (Bradford City) actually scored a quick free kick against Arsenal in 1999/2000 and they went mad about it. Martin Keown and David Seaman were ranting and raving for ages but the ref allowed us to take it quickly. What goes around comes around in the end.