• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What football clubs do you people support?

I support the Scotland squad. *Loads gun and points barrel against head*

Ptit Philou

Closed Account
I support the PSG (PARIS SAINT GERMAIN), I suscribed two years ago to see all the matchs, I'm a member of the Kop de Boulogne !

Summer said:
Middlesbrough, but not so much these days even though there doin remarkable well, tell ya tha truth i cant believe it :D

Yeah i watched them play Lazio and they just played them off the park. Mclaren is doing a good job up there.

Italian Serie A I follow the most. Inter Milan is a team I pretty much root for.

In the States we don't see too much of it. I've gone to two games. The Serie A championship two summers ago. Seen Juventus beat AC Milan. This past summer I caught a scrimmage match between Chelsea and AC Milan.

Both were very good games.

Awrite now, r we talkin about football or soccer.. what da hey..

GALATASARAY & 49ers :lovecoupl

And, Yes i know, both suck for a pretty long time now. :sleep:

What they both suck big time is that they can't hold on to their stars, key players :confused:
They'll come back, though. U'll see :thumbsup:

Summer

Banned
matchbox said:

Soccer is FOOTBALL!! :mad: ;) in Amercian football shouldn't it involve the foot bein used as in football (soccer for you yanks)
Amercian soccer (football) should be rugby for puffs lol ;)
You can't just change the name of a game thats been played for many years just like that and name it soccer, god i hate that word :mad: jesus i'm bitter ;)

Sutty

Banned
matchbox said:

GALATASARAY & 49ers :lovecoupl

And, Yes i know, both suck for a pretty long time now. :sleep:

What they both suck big time is that they can't hold on to their stars, key players :confused:
They'll come back, though. U'll see :thumbsup:

I've lost count of the times i've said this......The Football World cup is not American football is it?? It is football played with the feet, the proper game of football. And for peoples information, the word SOCCER comes from the words Association FOOTBALL.

Mr Miyagi

Banned
Tottenham!!!!

Going to the lane tomorrow to see them beat Boro.

Summer said:
Soccer is FOOTBALL!! :mad: ;) in Amercian football shouldn't it involve the foot bein used as in football (soccer for you yanks)
Amercian soccer (football) should be rugby for puffs lol ;)
You can't just change the name of a game thats been played for many years just like that and name it soccer, god i hate that word :mad: jesus i'm bitter ;)

First of all,

Dear Summer;

I'm not a "Yank" or even a "Dixie" for that matter. U could have labeled me as "Terrible Turk" at the most. Comin to rugby; i have no clue on the game whatsoever, except the fact that it's "the" thing in Down Under.
And by puff if u mean any sexual preference and expression of some males, sorry, not my business.

Secondly,
Dear Sutty;
I’m afraid it’s not Footbal World Cup but FIFA WORLD CUP, pretty much since 1970, after Brazil won the Jules Rimet trophy for thrice and had privilage of keeping the trophy forever. Yet I agree that all around the world “football” lovers affectionately and simply call it World Cup and anyone ,except maybe Americans, know what it is all about.

Thirdly;
Seahawks, Steelers, Patriots. They were named as the favorite "football" clubs in the thread although they’re from NFL franchise. Indeed, if u double check, u both will see my skepticism on this. After all, to me - and all the Turks I can say - since the end of the 19th century the game is “FOOTBALL” and I agree w/ you both that it’s the football that is played by kickin the ball with your foot. Common sense. Period!

And last but not least;
Dunno where this forum located at but as I can see it’s pretty mixed nationalities and for us, football fans it’s not that difficult to realize that it’s meant football when it’s called as soccer. However, most of the Americans would only be able to assume American football or whatever u like to call it, when u say football. Since it is not really a bad idea to sustain some common ground among all these mixed nationalities w/ different languages and everything, I just wanted to address every participant with some familiarity, and can see no harm into that. Also, I can understand why the British are pretty upset on this ignorance by the Americans as they had the first rules of the games written by private college and university gentlemen of 1840s and 1850. And, rightfully, they were the forefathers of the modern football as they call it ever since and accepted by every culture with that name, w/ the exception of the Americans, ofcourse.

BTW, since u both guys quoted my reply, I had to reply u both. Sorry about that.

Take care now.

Sutty said:
I've lost count of the times i've said this......The Football World cup is not American football is it?? It is football played with the feet, the proper game of football. And for peoples information, the word SOCCER comes from the words Association FOOTBALL.

First of all,

Dear Summer;

I'm not a "Yank" or even a "Dixie" for that matter. U could have labeled me as "Terrible Turk" at the most. Comin to rugby; i have no clue on the game whatsoever, except the fact that it's "the" thing in Down Under. And by puff if u mean any sexual preference and expression of some males, sorry, not my business.

Secondly,
Dear Sutty;
I’m afraid it’s not Footbal World Cup but FIFA WORLD CUP, pretty much since 1970, after Brazil won the Jules Rimet trophy for thrice and had privilage of keeping the trophy forever. Yet I agree that all around the world “football” lovers affectionately and simply call it World Cup and anyone ,except maybe Americans, know what it is all about.

Thirdly;
Seahawks, Steelers, Patriots. They were named as the favorite football clubs in the thread although they’re from NFL franchise. Indeed, if u double check, u both will see my skepticism on this. After all, to me - and all the Turks I can say - since the end of the 19th century the game is “FOOTBALL” and I agree w/ you both that it’s the football that is played by kickin the ball with your foot. Common sense. Period!

And last but not least;
Dunno where this forum located at but as I can see it’s pretty mixed nationalities and for us, football fans it’s not that difficult to realize that it’s meant football when it’s called as soccer. However, most of the Americans would only be able to assume American football or whatever u like to call it, when u say football. Since it is not really a bad idea to sustain some common ground among all these mixed nationalities w/ different languages and everything, I just wanted to address every participant with some familiarity, and can see no harm into that. Also, I can understand why the British are pretty upset on this ignorance by the Americans as they had the first rules of the games written by private college and university gentlemen of 1840s and 1850. And, rightfully, they were the forefathers of the modern football as they call it ever since and accepted by every culture with that name, w/ the exception of the Americans, ofcourse.

BTW, since u both guys quoted my reply, I had to reply u both. Sorry about that.

Take care now.

Summer

Banned
matchbox said:
First of all,

Dear Summer;

I'm not a "Yank" or even a "Dixie" for that matter. U could have labeled me as "Terrible Turk" at the most. Comin to rugby; i have no clue on the game whatsoever, except the fact that it's "the" thing in Down Under. And by puff if u mean any sexual preference and expression of some males, sorry, not my business.
i ain't even heard of them terms "dixie" or "terrible turk" but i'll use them in tha future lol ;)
Actually Rugby is a British game which the austrialians have adopted as they have cricket, wot i meant bout american football being for puffs is that they wear all that protective gear, yet in rugby which is alot more physical contact sport, they wear sod all, thus gettin cauliflower ears, broken teeth,studs in the face you name it, its in there :1orglaugh

Dont follow Soccer much,but like Leicester,who are now in Div1(booohoo)
St.Kilda Saints in the AFL(Australian football league---Aussie rules)
But Seattle Seahawks in NFL
Boston RedSox in MLB
Golden State Warriors in NBA