• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What do you hate about your country?

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
In America we speak English.

If you don't or won't learn leave immediately.

A quote from Theodore Roosevelt expressing his views on immigrants. He said they should assimilate, become loyal Americans, and speak English.

Theodore Roosevelt about Immigration-Truth!

Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country. Theodore Roosevelt

Was it him who started "operation wetback"? :)

Philbert

Banned
I'm also getting tired of young Moroccan males causing trouble. There's been a string of incidents in the Netherlands lately and everyone is sick and tired of it. You can't even safely walk the streets in some neighbourhoods without being attacked by them. I don't know what it is with this generation of Moroccan males but they only seem to be interested in petty crime and causing trouble. They're out of control and have no respect for the Western way of living and our laws.

oops...here's something I hate about my country...sooo many hypocritical bigots!
Just change "Moroccans" to "Blacks" or "Mexicans"...same rant...!
Otherwise...I don't have any problems with my country...just with so many loons and fools that live here. Damn UberLibs...:D

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
One thing that is really bugging me about my country is that we put up a fence around the Olympic Flame. If you were scared of people running up and humping it, why did you put it in a public square? Fuck, you could have put it out in the middle of the harbour; at least then people know they aren't supposed to get to it.

oops...here's something I hate about my country...sooo many hypocritical bigots!
Just change "Moroccans" to "Blacks" or "Mexicans"...same rant...!
Otherwise...I don't have any problems with my country...just with so many loons and fools that live here. Damn UberLibs...:D

Well, you'd also have to replace "Netherlands" with "United States"... :2 cents:

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

I should have just linked a video earlier. ;)

Operation Wetback was a 1954 operation by the United States Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) to remove about one million illegal immigrants from the southwestern United States, focusing on Mexican nationals.

Burgeoning numbers of illegal Mexican immigrants prompted President Dwight D. Eisenhower to appoint his longtime friends, John Cox and General Joseph Swing, as INS Commissioner. According to Attorney General Herbert Brownell Jr., Eisenhower had a sense of urgency about illegal immigration upon taking office. In a letter to Sen. William Fulbright, Eisenhower quoted a report in The New York Times that said, "The rise in illegal border-crossing by Mexican 'wetbacks' (rooted from the watery route taken by the Mexican immigrants across the Rio Grande) to a current rate of more than 1,000,000 cases a year has been accompanied by a curious relaxation in ethical standards extending all the way from the farmer-exploiters of this contraband labor to the highest levels of the Federal Government."

The operation was modeled after a program that put pressure on citizens of Mexico to move back to Mexico during the Great Depression because of the bad economic situation in the United States. (See Mexican Repatriation.)

Operation Wetback

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Imagine the outrage should Americans implement it again. Of course, with all the anchor babies that would hardly be feasible. Nice to think about though. :)

Send them all back with their children.

Anyone who doesn't like it can learn to get over it or move out of the country.

:hatsoff:

"The operation was modeled after a program that put pressure on citizens of Mexico to move back to Mexico during the Great Depression because of the bad economic situation in the United States."

Just like right now. Hmmm...

Send them all back with their children.

Anyone who doesn't like it can learn to get over it or move out of the country.

:hatsoff:

"The operation was modeled after a program that put pressure on citizens of Mexico to move back to Mexico during the Great Depression because of the bad economic situation in the United States."

Just like right now. Hmmm...

Another reason to support Ron Paul. He was going to end anchor babies once and for all. Quite frankly it's an outrage that anchor babies are allowed in this country.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Another reason to support Ron Paul. He was going to end anchor babies once and for all. Quite frankly it's an outrage that anchor babies are allowed in this country.

Ron Paul is a Freemason plant.

I'm surprised you didn't see the video I linked earlier.
Since you commented right after I did, under the video.

[/QUOTE]

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
I can't but help being a little surprised by the anti immigrant feeling, have people forgotten hust how Texas and some other states became part of the Union? By simply flooding Mexican territory with immigrants and eventually seizing the land.