• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What do you hate about your country?

i hate my country couse everything is so damn expensive here.
to take a buss is like 6 dollar, to go and see a movie on the cinema it's like 15 dollar.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/elektra-knight said:
Elektra Knight[/URL][/B], post: 4100764, member: 376878"]A lying president.

i agree !

roronoa3000

Banned
Immigrants.

"We cant understand you, go back to your country!"~the great Dave Chapelle:1orglaugh
Just kidding but seriously.

Perez Hilton and Spencer Pratt should be lynched on live T.V. for all of America to see

The fact that we as a nation have absolutely no bearing on how we're ran. Our voices mean dick.

The Labour Party, corrupt ,nasty, totally inept and flying under a false flag of being the party representing ordinary people.

NeoCons appointed to the U.S. supreme court

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I recall someone within the last couple of weeks owning you over the use of your favorite word. The gist of their epic ownage of you was that a Neocon is someone who formerly espoused liberal beliefs but changed with prevailing sentiment. Also, someone of limited intellect needs a catchy phrase to lump a group of people into that would simultaneously denigrate the target and identify the user of the word as someone who can't think up an original idea or insult on their own.

I could care less what you think on any particular topic because you are the type of person who thrives on spreading misery and encouraging rancor among the normally happy people who visit freeones on a regular basis. Your continued stirring of the pot about hot button subjects only strengthens my belief that you are an attention whore and that any attention, good or bad, will suffice.

I knew a kid like that in grade school. He had brain surgery in third grade and had to wear a motorcycle helmet everywhere he went. He'd intentionally get in trouble so he could face the standard punishment of standing in front of the chalkboard. Then he'd lick the chalkboard and illicit further negative attention. I think I saw him eat a couple of boogers a couple of times too.

Granted, rarely you post something of genuine interest, like how to survive a fall of 35,000 feet or a little snippet in the funny pictures forum, but mostly I think of you as a helmet wearing booger-eater.

And a follow up.
Hey HELLDOUCHER. I've never in my life proclaimed myself to be a Reagan Republican. I wasn't even able to vote until he was out of office. I know his trickle down theory sucked (something he learned when he was a democrat?). His patriotism was unquestionable and his defense of America at a very scary time were what this country needed. Spending untold billions on defense was at best ill-advised but it did bankrupt the greatest threat to our way of life.

And now I will explain to you again, using small words you can understand, what exactly a Neocon is and why I could not be lumped into that category. A Neocon is someone who changes their belief system from liberal to conservative. The cliche was because "they were mugged by reality," in other words it is a Liberal who has pulled his head out of his ass.

I have never voted for a liberal, or a centrist Democrat in my adult life. I espouse genuine conservative values when it comes to government, taxes and the law. I don't care what your responses are to anything nor do I read your drivel because I don't need my mind filled with hatred and the bigotry you spew. Instead there's a few people who send me a PM whenever you stupidly use that word like a machine gun, indiscriminately shooting without regard for who you hit.

Let me know if you ever come to Vegas and I'll be sure to give you a warm reception.

Facetious

Moderated
The Labour Party, corrupt ,nasty, totally inept and flying under a false flag of being the party representing ordinary people.

To whom do you appeal ?

Re: What do you hate about your country?

Bitching, whining, subversive, radical, trojan horse communists , all indoctrinated by the welfare system and our collective university establishment of professors . . . oh, and Janeane Garafalafalo !

:D

I wish pussy ass fagot ass Americans would learn about hockey (this is dedicated to Andronycus Ry [or whatever the fuck his name is]) and understand that it kills "their" sport. :thefinger

hammerer

Closed Account
Addiction to the automobile. Ironically, most of US's growth came at time when we used a far more efficient mode of transport for long-distance transport-the train. Don't say I'm against auto's just our over dependence on them.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Hey HELLDOUCHER. I've never in my life proclaimed myself to be a Reagan Republican. I wasn't even able to vote until he was out of office. I know his trickle down theory sucked (something he learned when he was a democrat?). His patriotism was unquestionable and his defense of America at a very scary time were what this country needed. Spending untold billions on defense was at best ill-advised but it did bankrupt the greatest threat to our way of life.

And now I will explain to you again, using small words you can understand, what exactly a Neocon is and why I could not be lumped into that category. A Neocon is someone who changes their belief system from liberal to conservative. The cliche was because "they were mugged by reality," in other words it is a Liberal who has pulled his head out of his ass.

I have never voted for a liberal, or a centrist Democrat in my adult life. I espouse genuine conservative values when it comes to government, taxes and the law. I don't care what your responses are to anything nor do I read your drivel because I don't need my mind filled with hatred and the bigotry you spew. Instead there's a few people who send me a PM whenever you stupidly use that word like a machine gun, indiscriminately shooting without regard for who you hit.

Let me know if you ever come to Vegas and I'll be sure to give you a warm reception.

:lovecoupl