• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What do you hate about your country?

Addiction to the automobile. Ironically, most of US's growth came at time when we used a far more efficient mode of transport for long-distance transport-the train. Don't say I'm against auto's just our over dependence on them.

The train is only more efficient under very specific conditions.In normal use it's far more wasteful of resources and it's relatively inflexible.Under ideal conditions it does a brilliant job , in particular mass transit between high density areas of population but outside of this it's not a solution.

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.
i hate my country couse everything is so damn expensive here.
to take a buss is like 6 dollar, to go and see a movie on the cinema it's like 15 dollar.

When I was in Bergen a couple of years ago and it was £7.50 for a
pint.It's just as well we stocked up on the ferry :1orglaugh

Although the fish supper was the same price, but it was well worth
it :thefinger

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
So here's another reason I hate the US, having to put labels on EVERYTHING:

It's a silent, often overlooked danger that kills dozens of children every year, and it's easily preventable: choking to death on food.

Now the largest pediatrician group in the United States is calling for warning labels on foods that pose the highest risk for choking.

Story Here

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
So here's another reason I hate the US, having to put labels on EVERYTHING

You don't live here any more.

You can't hate America. :tongue:

my thing is why do we have to solve everybodys problems....
why do we have to let people who live her not speak english...,:2 cents::thumbsup:

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
my thing is why do we have to solve everybodys problems....
why do we have to let people who live her not speak english...,:2 cents::thumbsup:

In America we speak English.

If you don't or won't learn leave immediately.

A quote from Theodore Roosevelt expressing his views on immigrants. He said they should assimilate, become loyal Americans, and speak English.

Theodore Roosevelt about Immigration-Truth!

Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country. Theodore Roosevelt

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
You don't live here any more.

You can't hate America. :tongue:

As long as I have to continue to pay taxes every year to the IRS even though I no longer live or work in the US, I have every right to hate the country. Oh yes, and this is on top of the taxes I have to pay to the country I live in.

So I guess that gives me the right to hate 2 countries, eh? :rolleyes:

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
As long as I have to continue to pay taxes every year to the IRS even though I no longer live or work in the US, I have every right to hate the country. Oh yes, and this is on top of the taxes I have to pay to the country I live in.

So I guess that gives me the right to hate 2 countries, eh? :rolleyes:

Stop paying them. :hatsoff:

i hate all the lines from a waterparks to the BMV, it feels like ive wasted a 1/8 of my life just waiting and making pointless smalltalk with the person next to you

It really pisses me off that I can't be walking down the street, see a hottie, and simply ask and have her to give me a dirty BJ right there without getting in trouble.

So, you're moving to America? :tongue:

I'm living in your basement right now.

You know those noises you hear at night? That's me. :hi:

One word of advice though, you really should start locking your bedroom door at night. I mean anyone could just come in and do "things"........ ahem.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
I'm living in your basement right now.

You know those noises you hear at night? That's me. :hi:

One word of advice though, you really should start locking your bedroom door at night. I mean anyone could just come in and do "things"........ ahem.

There's no basement in my home. :tongue: