• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What do you hate about your country?

My Country, 'Tis of Thee (USA)
Cherish freedom so much we will give it to, and defend it for everyone, accept its own native born citizens.
To many Devoutly religious zealots.
Takes the most complicated way to get anything done.
lost its balls - doesn't kick ass like it use to.
thinks its ok to be an artist so long as it isn't someone they know.
political correctness.
the media.

Amen to that. Fucking crazy assholes.

"they need to learn english"

Well, "they" do, whoever "they" are, if "they" want to live in the U.S. It's the language here, and there's nothing racist about that. I've lived abroad, and guess what? I learned their language before going to their country. It's simple respect for your host country.

And really, if there is anything that is tired, it's playing the race card. Wake up and welcome to the 21st century. Racism is dead. No one group is any more, or less, racist than another. No one group is any more, or less, oppressed than any other. Crying about racism is like crying about the Earth being flat; archaic, out of date and clinging to yesterdays news.

And really, if there is anything that is tired, it's playing the race card. Wake up and welcome to the 21st century. Racism is dead. No one group is any more, or less, racist than another. No one group is any more, or less, oppressed than any other. Crying about racism is like crying about the Earth being flat; archaic, out of date and clinging to yesterdays news.
Racism is dead?!? That comment would be funny if it wasn't so fucking stupid!

JayJohn85

Banned
Racism is dead?!? That comment would be funny if it wasn't so fucking stupid!

Agreed....It has merely changed format and become even more insidious as opposed to open hostility. By this I mean you got all the PC police beauracratic shit which is sweet on paper, But on the ground is a different story. Same for secular shit as well.

The folks dont openly show there view it will be subtle discrimination.

Ah yes, obesity. The #1 strain on the American Healthcare system. But people will rather save $4 so they can order a #1 combo supersized in the drivethru rather than, I dunno, do things that actually might make people healthy....

Actually, obese people are cheaper because they die younger and consume fewer health care resources. And the effect is more dramatic if you include the savings on Social Security.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
i completely agree with you ! :thumbsup:

The Netherlands:

I hate how the CDA (a conservative christian party) treats the people like small children who don't know what's good for them. It seems nowadays the only thing they want is to control the population.
I hate how the PVDA (labour party) is loosing its identity. They used to be strong party for the people but they're fast turning into a secong CDA.
I hate how not one party is willing to stand up for our privacy and civil liberties. It seems the Dutch constitution is nothing more than a piece of paper to my government.
I hate how my government throws away money on projects knowing beforehand they will fail.
I hate how a large amount of people still continue to vote for the CDA even tho everybody knows having them in power is not good for the country.

That pretty much hit the nail on the head. Can we add in the immigration program that's absolutely useless?

He's an idiot and I hate him because I have to pay to help keep his sorry fear and hate mongering ass safe.

if you don't know what Geert Wilders Stands for, then why do you hate him ? you should listen to his opinion first.

talking about the country where i was born in (the netherlands ) i really hate the fact that normal hard working people are threated as a number, only work to pay the government and no listening about what people think and say. The Goverment only thinking about luxury, how to build the best roads and buildings, but not thinking about education, jobs and especially the opinion of the people.
a complete commercialized country where they only think about money and nothing else.
horrible.

talking about the country where i was born in (the netherlands ) i really hate the fact that normal hard working people are threated as a number, only work to pay the government and no listening about what people think and say. The Goverment only thinking about luxury, how to build the best roads and buildings, but not thinking about education, jobs and especially the opinion of the people.
a complete commercialized country where they only think about money and nothing else.
horrible.

Sounds like Euro in general. :dunno:

Glasvegas was here in my town a few months ago but I did'nt have a mate to go see them with me so I missed out. :(

good band, shame about the city!
also since you like glasvegas you should check out the twilight sad, frightened rabbit and we were promised jetpacks, all great wee scottish indie bands