• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What Are Your NFL Football Playoff Predictions?

Jon S.

Banned
The Bears need to keep grounded and focused, because another thing I learned today was that........yes, the Seattle Seahawks really are that AWFUL! Ha ha ha!

No, it was more of an unoffical agreement between the owners. None of the owners ever really talked about the agreement. Marshall may have been one of the big reasons it held up behind closed doors though. No one knows but the old owners, but Marshall owned a large radio network and it was based in the south. So he could have been playing to his audience. That was also how the Redskin / Cowboy rivalry got started.

The Bears need to keep grounded and focused, because another thing I learned today was that........yes, the Seattle Seahawks really are that AWFUL! Ha ha ha!

No one is talking about the Bears blowing out the Packers. It's going to be an uphill battle no doubt about it but the Bears can win this game. The key is for Martz to stick with the balanced offense and not revert back to his old ways and have Cutler drop back for more than 30 attempts. The Bears must also run the ball and not turn the ball over(Cutler), if they do this they will win the game.

Jon S.

Banned
No, it was more of an unoffical agreement between the owners. Marshall may have been one of the big reasons it held up behind closed doors though. No one knows but the old owners, but Marshall owned a large radio network and it was based in the south. So he could have been playing to his audience. That was also how the Redskin / Cowboy rivalry got started.

You are correct that it was "unofficial" (just as it was in baseball). It just has always been my understanding that Marshall was the most ardent of the owners in keeping it that way. I believe I remember reading a quote that is attributed to him that went like: "I'll sign a black player to the Redskins the same day the Harlem Globetrotters sign a white one"! Ha ha ha!

Jon S.

Banned
No one is talking about the Bears blowing out the Packers. It's going to be an uphill battle no doubt about it but the Bears can win this game. The key is for Martz to stick with the balanced offense and not revert back to his old ways and have Cutler drop back for more than 30 attempts. The Bears must also run the ball and not turn the ball over(Cutler), if they do this they will win the game.

Agreed!:yesyes:

I think the key for the Bears to win will be their offensive line. If they can keep Cutler clean so he does not make mistakes, and Forte and Taylor run the way they did today that will give them the best shot. On the other side, the Packers O-line has to do the same for Rodgers. Both defenses will be good. Both have good kickers. Trust me O-lines win or lose this game.

You are correct that it was "unofficial" (just as it was in baseball). It just has always been my understanding that Marshall was the most ardent of the owners in keeping it that way. I believe I remember reading a quote that is attributed to him that went like: "I'll sign a black player to the Redskins the same day the Harlem Globetrotters sign a white one"! Ha ha ha!

I have heard that too. The funny thing is the Redskins were founded in Boston, and played as the Braves before changing their name. They would probably have fewer problems if they would change it back.

Bears are going down either way! AJ Hawk & Clay Matthews R gonna kill em!

I agree that the Packers are the favorites, I just checked the line and they're favored by three points. I'm a Bears fan but you can't ignore the fact that no QB is playing better right now than Rodgers

The Pats were the favorites too, and folks were saying that Tom Brady was playing better than every other QB. So the Pack murdered a grossly untested and inexperienced Falcons team... meh. Cutler was no slouch in his debut either. I don't think the Pack should be favored especially when we're talking @ Soldier Field. This is about as even a matchup as you can get.

The Pats were the favorites too, and folks were saying that Tom Brady was playing better than every other QB. So the Pack murdered a grossly untested and inexperienced Falcons team... meh. Cutler was no slouch in his debut either. I don't think the Pack should be favored especially when we're talking @ Soldier Field. This is about as even a matchup as you can get.

I agree with you on all of this. But if I am right about the O-lines, I have to like the Packers' line. Their best players are the tackles, although Bulaga at RT has some issues being a rookie. The Bears' best players are Kruetz and Garza. A center and guard. Clay Matthews may have a big game against the Bears' tackles.

The Pack indeed do have a more consistent O-Line, but the Bears line handled a much better D in that of the Jets just last month.

Heres how it stacks up IMO:

QB: Packers (Slightly. Cutlers 2 rush/2 pass td's can't be overlooked)
RB: Bears
WR: Packers
O-Line: Packers
D-Line: Bears
Secondary: Packers
Special Teams: Bears
Kicker: Bears (Gould has better % and 3 more makes than Crosby)

Jon S.

Banned
Well it certainly looks like the Jets DEFINITELY have a MAJOR chip on their shoulders! Here's to the Steelers doing a lil sumthin sumthin bout that Sunday night!

I really do expect the defenses to dominate the game. The one consist area of offensive excellence is the Packers passing game, but a good defense can shut down one phase. The problem will be Rodgers won't be pressured into as many mistakes as Cutler. The Bears better running game will have to compensate. Can they compensate enough? The O-line will tell. And like Chris Berman says "Thats why they play the game".

Mark Sanchez is hot!