• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Wendy 4 / Wendy Combattente / Wendy Fiore

"all time lovers of implicit nudity" - what all time? this non-nude wave is relatively new.
"boobs really look better pushed inside a bra or bikini than hanging around" - don't you think you have to see the boobs hanging around first before making this statement?
"you can find thousands of big and perfect naked boobs" - and you can find millions of boobs in bikini, so what's your point?
Better post a nice picture if you don't have a smart thing to say.

Well, I was just trying to explain why SOME people can in fact love all this non-topless teasing, but since you didn't get it, I'll try to make my point a bit more clear for you.

First: If this non-topless thing is relatively new, Sports Illustrated and several other bikini magazines must have traveled back in time from the 21st century to the 80s. I can assure you the love for non-explicit nudity has been around for thousands of years.

Second: I said that SOME boobs actually look better inside a bra. They don't look deflated or hanging too much. Of course I can't speak for Jordan or Wendy's boobs because I haven't seen them naked. But in fact I can say that I prefer Venera's boobs inside a bra. Hey, that's my humble opinion.

Third: My point here is that when you have so much of a certain thing, you tend to like different points of view. It's obvious that you can find millions of naked big boobs in a matter of seconds and millions of bikini boobs too, but models with huge boobs who, for whatever reason, prefer not to show them, that's a but more different. Again trying to explain why SOME people tend to like this more than simple nudity.

But what amazes me the most is the fact that I made it VERY clear that I'd love to see these models going topless, but it seems that you just wanted to state how wrong I was so much that you didn't even pay attention to that part right?

Bikini magazines have literary / artistic value - DM/JC/WFs website dosen't - there is a big difference here, bikini magazines are not designed solely as masturbation material.

My humble opinion: ALL boobs look better when they are free to breathe.

Your third point is ridiculously unfathomable to me.

People who would really love to see those models going topless don't give them money for not doing so!

Ugh, this is turning into the Denise Milani thread. Stop it guys, post pics and less bitching. If you don't like her then STFU and go find another model to jack off to. I came in here to see pics of Wendy not to read lines of horseshit opinions. In other words...
56868103.jpg

Ugh, this is turning into the Denise Milani thread. Stop it guys, post pics and less bitching. If you don't like her then STFU and go find another model to jack off to. I came in here to see pics of Wendy not to read lines of horseshit opinions. In other words...
56868103.jpg

Because its the same picture different bikini over and over..." the horseshit opinions" are more interesting than the pics, after the first few it all seems the same thing over and over...

It's a forum not a worship center... We can give our opinion here.. it's a forum is designed for..

PS " If you don't like her then STFU and go find another model to jack off to" no one has said they don't like her

PSS. Who looks at Denise Milani anyways...

Because its the same picture different bikini over and over..." the horseshit opinions" are more interesting than the pics, after the first few it all seems the same thing over and over...
In your opinion you mean. I find the pics very arousing and exciting. Please less talking and more posting. I really get tired of entering this thread expecting to see a new set only to be welcomed by a wall of text of people bitching and moaning :brick:.

In your opinion you mean. I find the pics very arousing and exciting. Please less talking and more posting. I really get tired of entering this thread expecting to see a new set only to be welcomed by a wall of text of people bitching and moaning :brick:.

I love it

I really get tired of entering this thread expecting to see a new set only to be welcomed by a wall of text of people bitching and moaning :brick:.

it's a forum.. that's what people do on those..

you want a new set join her site..

:)

I find the pics very arousing and exciting. Please less talking and more posting. I really get tired of entering this thread expecting to see a new set only to be welcomed by a wall of text of people bitching and moaning

Profile - Edit Ignore List - Add a Member to Your List... - Okay.

And please respect other users, I know other forums where someone who finds clothed women "very arousing and exciting" is considered :facepalm:

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

It's a forum not a worship center... We can give our opinion here.. it's a forum is designed for..

PS " If you don't like her then STFU and go find another model to jack off to" no one has said they don't like her

PSS. Who looks at Denise Milani anyways...

So why waste your time coming in here? She's not going to change her ways because of your commentary. Go post in threads of gals you like. Is that so hard?

take back everything i ever said bout anyone else being the perfect big boobs model!! no one and i mean no one is as hot as miss Wendy Fuckin Fiore baby the girl is a dream come true!!! just look at this pic and tell me you ve laid eyes on a better chick with that kinda body!! i doubt it! shes like the only woman who can make nipples overrated!!
http://image-serv.foxhq.com/wendy-fiore-playful-robe/8.jpg
thanks spoon and southern brooke