• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Wendy 4 / Wendy Combattente / Wendy Fiore

k1ru2o.png

This is more like it. :rolleyes:

This nice picture tells me the number of subscribers to her website has dropped significantly.

I hope that stays this way until she does hardcore.

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
No, we've been less than complimentary about a couple models we have worked with over the years, actually. We do our best to be nice, but sometimes poor behavior towards others warrants the truth to be told.

Wendy is not even remotely among those, though.

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Had to post this one... just because it's so friggin' awesome.

Attachments

• 20110705-042917.jpg
    20110705-042917.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 1,482
So why waste your time coming in here? She's not going to change her ways because of your commentary. Go post in threads of gals you like. Is that so hard?

How about because it's our time to waste and you and everyone else telling us to go elsewhere don't own these forums? And do you speak for Wendy now? How do you know what she's going to do? She might be saying no to nude now, but in six months who knows?

I'd like to point out that the real people causing problems in this thread are the ones who, like you, feel the need to jump on to people because we express our displeasure about one thing or another. Guess what guys? It's our right to go on about how we want to see her take her top off just as much as it's her right to not take it off. Get over yourselves.

What did you think was going to happen? That you were going to tell people to shut up and go to another thread on the internet and it was going to happen? It takes two to tango. Don't start none. Won't be none. Want any more cliches? I'm here all week.

I'd like to point out that the real people causing problems in this thread are the ones who, like you, feel the need to jump on to people because we express our displeasure about one thing or another. Guess what guys? It's our right to go on about how we want to see her take her top off just as much as it's her right to not take it off. Get over yourselves.

It's not that they are jumped on because they just express their displeasure, they are jumped on because, quite frankly, they act like (and probably are) IDIOTS. And while some people might feel they have the right to continually spout off about whatever they want (Which isn't true either because FreeOnes has indeed limited people that go to far and continually bitch about minor things or models not going far enough in threads like this and I would almost bet this thread is starting to come close to that point also.) that doesn't somehow mean they have some right to prevent others calling them out when they...well...act like idiots.

How about because it's our time to waste and you and everyone else telling us to go elsewhere don't own these forums? And do you speak for Wendy now? How do you know what she's going to do? She might be saying no to nude now, but in six months who knows?

What did you think was going to happen? That you were going to tell people to shut up and go to another thread on the internet and it was going to happen? It takes two to tango. Don't start none. Won't be none. Want any more cliches? I'm here all week.

Could not have said it better.. Thank you

Pasties and/or nipple tape would be a good compromise. :clap:

We could at least see how they look hanging free without her being truly topless.

(either that,or she could just get topless period. ;) )