• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Wendy 4 / Wendy Combattente / Wendy Fiore

Again even non-nude you hardly do any full body photos of Wendy. I know Pinupglam likes to focus on the breast, but there should at least be some full body shots.

I will say though she looks spectacular with the glasses in that secretary set. That first photo of the preview set that was posted with her wearing them might be the hottest photo I have seen of her yet.

think the sports by brooks pics are even otter than the pinupglam and professional shoots simply because shes natural in her element you can tell shes down to earth!!!

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Again even non-nude you hardly do any full body photos of Wendy. I know Pinupglam likes to focus on the breast, but there should at least be some full body shots.

I will say though she looks spectacular with the glasses in that secretary set. That first photo of the preview set that was posted with her wearing them might be the hottest photo I have seen of her yet.

Yeah, Wendy makes that outfit look gooooooooood. :)

This is a pretty hilarious statement.

well maybe to you i kno women dont judge me bro!! maybe you ve learned sumthin on this website but let me tell you bro its nothin like havin a platonic conversation with a beautiful woman FACE to FACE!! get out there and see the world my brother all the women are waitin!! :clap: as a matter a fact shes just beautiful without tryin maybe you would call her a natural!! lol no??:sarcasm:

well maybe to you i kno women dont judge me bro!! maybe you ve learned sumthin on this website but let me tell you bro its nothin like havin a platonic conversation with a beautiful woman FACE to FACE!! get out there and see the world my brother all the women are waitin!! :clap: as a matter a fact shes just beautiful without tryin maybe you would call her a natural!! lol no??:sarcasm:

I'm just saying I think it is funny that you think you can tell what a woman is really like from a set of staged and posed pictures.

I don't know what this chick is like and I don't care. She has gigantic tits and likes to flaunt them, that's good enough in my book.

I'm just saying I think it is funny that you think you can tell what a woman is really like from a set of staged and posed pictures.

I don't know what this chick is like and I don't care. She has gigantic tits and likes to flaunt them, that's good enough in my book.

now you talkin!

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Having known her for the better part of five years now, I can say unreservedly that she is a fantastic individual, boobs or no boobs.