• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Wendy 4 / Wendy Combattente / Wendy Fiore

Her site doesnt seem to be opening on my computer (mac) the last few days. Anyone else have this problem? :dunno:

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Usually that's more of a browser issue. What browser are you using? We all use Macs here and Safari works fine with her site for us.

her breasts look so lovely and juicy in that vid!!! she seems like a classy freak to me

the kinda chick whos a lady in the streets but a real freak in the sheets!! plus shes italian so you know...!!!

Great stuff again Pinupglam!!! Wendy never ceases to amaze us with her beauty. Can't wait for part 2 of her Hot bikini video!!!

This is getting disturbingly like getting turned on by the Joker with tits. She ain't pretty enough to pull off the tease angle - and the redder her lips get the more forgettable her boobs are whilst her face gets more and more creepy.

Obvious not a fan ...

She ain't pretty enough to pull off the tease angle
Obviously not a fan of Italian looker heritage I take it?

She's a Perfect 10 looker in my book.

Re: Obvious not a fan ...

She's a Perfect 10 looker in my book.

Let's not get carried away... She is pretty, although I've seen some not so flattering pics of her.
I agree about the tease thing - my attention span is too short for someone who is jumping in a pool with her bikini like a retard, despite the XXXL implants.