• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Wendy 4 / Wendy Combattente / Wendy Fiore

I feel like we had to see at least 10% of an areola or two in that shower video of hers.

Goddamn Wendy is hot.

yea i second that but when she(or whoever was filming) noticed it was bout to be a slip she quickly recovered lmao(dammit!) dont understand how with breasts that big a woman can completely keep them covered with small hands:dunno: she musta went to hand pastie school or sumthin but at the end of the vid she said " change is good"... so maybe you guys will get your prayers answered yet!:2 cents:

wow can you imagine if she had green eyes!!
2.jpg

OMG!!!
3.jpg

you i think wendy is hot but i a pissed after seeing one of her videos, she was wearing a see thourgh bra and i think they digitally removed her nipples, that is bull shit, if you not going to show the nipples then dont but dont do that crap. for all the annoyance i have for denise she at least did not do that crap.

I'm pissed about not knowing how to apply for a job digitally removing nipples...

I am wondering where she's got nipples, coz in videos/pics sometimes she shows nearly whole boobs, but I can't see any space I can find nipples.. Disappearing? Digital removal? :>