• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Wendy 4 / Wendy Combattente / Wendy Fiore

She's already earning a fortune.

Besides, she will eventually go topless unless she marries an old rich guy. Then she won't have to work at all anymore.

She's already earning a fortune.

Besides, she will eventually go topless unless she marries an old rich guy. Then she won't have to work at all anymore.

Is that your predictions or confirmed info? Everybody's wishes. :)

I read somewhere she don't feel like she has to expose her boobs and she doesn't know it would ever happen.. But it was about 2 years ago, maybe something's changed since then.

She is not making a fortune.
You read somewhere she don't feel like she has to expose her boobs?
I read from the following graph something else... ;)

She is not making a fortune.
You read somewhere she don't feel like she has to expose her boobs?
I read from the following graph something else... ;)

The graph says it all to us: She has to expose unless she wants so bad results.. On the other hand, the pure beauty and her unique look (imo) will always be highly-rated by her devoted fans, don't you think? ;)

I do. :)

The fact that there is so much free content out there tells me that someone, somewhere is paying for her site and all the content therein. Maybe her site isn't getting as many unique visitors as before but I bet she is making a real nice living off of almost showing her tits. Good for her.

I love her the way she is. She doesn't need to go nude for me to be extremely aroused by her. She basically gives me instant boners just by being nearly topless. :) I love her so much. Very few women do that for me, I guess it's because of her unique beauty and charisma.

I hate to break it to some people, but:

1: Tracking sites like that are nearly useless and don't really tell you much and are often inaccurate and/or are misleading because they don't take into account a lot of context.

2: Almost all models in the industry probably have slides like that after the new car smell wears off once they come in and have been around a while. It's not some unusual trend of people leaving her, and if you notice it's more or less leveled off for quite a while now. That means if she's not bothered by the amount of members she has at this time she's most likely not going to be too bothered about it for a long while to come.