• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Wendy 4 / Wendy Combattente / Wendy Fiore

Pretty boring stuff if you ask me, Wendy F. can't even remove her top and show us her tits! Hahh!! She's from the Chicago area crying out loud and with a 1950's mind set; perhaps Hugh H. ought to have a talk with her. I would not pay for her site, any small amount.

Pretty boring stuff if you ask me, Wendy F. can't even remove her top and show us her tits! Hahh!! She's from the Chicago area crying out loud and with a 1950's mind set; perhaps Hugh H. ought to have a talk with her. I would not pay for her site, any small amount.

So why post on her thread?

Because threads are neither nor positive or negative... they are a thread to express yourself either way

She has better tits than Denise.
Not showing the nipples is a simple trick to prolong the attention in her.
She should take a look at how pathetic Denise looks now to understand this trick doesn't last forever.