• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Total Nonstop Action wrestling thread

The only thing laycool and beautiful ppl have in common is their choreographed entrances, after that they're night and day.For one, Laycool as annoying as they can be, are very good on the mic.Beautiful people...lets just say its a good thing they dress slutty and dont get on the mic much. :glugglug:

LayCool was pretty much created to be WWE version of The Beautiful People or a dig at them. In a way it's a testament to how good and popular The Beautiful People gimmick actually is.

However, I think LayCool has really come into their own and I actually enjoy when they come out. Overall I think both Michelle and Layla have gotten better as a team and I really don't want them to ever split up.

^ I want LayCool to disappear.

LayCool are obviously doing their job right.

And I never understood why people drool over Velvet Sky's ass. I mean, it's not THAT great, but it's prolly cuz I like 'em differently.

LayCool are obviously doing their job right.

And I never understood why people drool over Velvet Sky's ass. I mean, it's not THAT great, but it's prolly cuz I like 'em differently.

Being a "hated" character is great - when it's entertaining and clever. Their current personas are just a pathetic, one-dimensional, waste of airtime.

Also, the word is "probably" not 'prolly'. I don't go around correcting people's grammer but I fucking hate that one.

So don't take it the wrong way, but I have to ask. Is there anything about TNA that you DO like? I mean, for someone who seems to hate it so much, you sure come by this thread often. So, unless you're just a douchebag, there must be something.

Tonight's Impact had the best damn show opening ever! Fucking Knockouts brawling all over the place. Kicking all kinds of ass. I love this show. The women are more brutal than anyone else! Brutal and beautiful. Brutiful.

I thought the opening was a mess. And I only focused on Mickie's ass when I got the chance.

i watched it for a bit,when they got into the ring and Flair came down it went from OK... to... absolutely terrible. the whole segment should not have taken that long. i havent watched WWE in well over 6 months probably longer WAY longer and i only watch TNA when i catch it flipping channels.
I used to be a real die-hard wrestling fan and i have to admit the one thing the WWE does right is know when to keep some segments short BUT they also know when to let segments run WAY longer than they need to.
the whole opening of TNA should be a quick 5-8 minute episode with the run-ins/help coming a bit quicker one after another not 45 seconds between each.
then get into the ring and have it broken up. 2 guys come down to the ring for 6 girls? and when samoa joe used to come down after Aj there used to be 12-15 "security" guys.
its the little things that get noticed/un-noticed and that can make or break a segment

They leep trying...................................and they keep failing

At least the Motor City Machineguns were on last weeks episode

Honestly, they need to bring in a new creative department. The guys that are in there now are people who have been doing it for years (yes, since WCW) and, while they have some do-and-don't know-how, they also probably don't have the fortitude to take it further than they've gone with ideas.

Why are they interviewing one of the guys from Poison? Man, he looks awful.
...Oh, wait. That's Jeff Hardy.

That's probably why I instinctively hit the mute button when he started talking.

^ :thumbsup: Right on. Yeah, there are a lot of other people who can never be pleased.
I liked that they opened the show with it. It's not often that the women are in the forefront. As sloppily as they may have done it, I'd still rather see them kicking ass, throwing each other at the walls, etc. than smiling, posing and walking to the ring (the 3 tasks of the typical PGWE Diva).

EV2 needs to go, hogan and bishoff, double J, eric young, orlando jordan (cuz no one gives a eff that your bi), it's sad when the "knockouts" are having better promo's and matches than these guys

The young talent keeps getting buried by the older guys so all TNA really offers the mainstream wrestling auidence (in my opinion) is decent female wrestling