• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Total Nonstop Action wrestling thread

Just read that Tommy Dreamer was put in charge of booking the ECW angle going on in TNA.

He may not be Paul Heyman, but he's still close enough, because you know Tommy will at least try to make it work.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I just read the spoilers for the next Impact. Remember that match in WCW where Bagwell's (?) mom was suspended over the ring? They're doing it again.

I used to feel TNA was better than the WWE, but with Hogan and crew it seems to be turning back to the old WCW. I do like how they are (sort of) pushing their younger home-grown talent lately. I haven't give up on them yet I just hope the ECW angle doesn't blow up in their face

As a an ECW mark i am enjoying seeing the guys on TNA. however, must of the current storylines make little sense. Babyface and heel turns happen w/ no explanation are just lame.

Breaking News: Top TNA Star Suspended From The Company
by Nick Paglino
Aug 03, 2010

PWInsider.com is reporting that TNA star Samoa Joe has been suspended by the company. According to the report, the suspension stems from Joe blowing up backstage after his Impact bout against Jeff Hardy, when he was upset about the match finish.

As we previously reported, Joe blew up backstage following the bout as he felt that the 30 second countdown during his bout against Hardy gave away the match finish. It's being reported that Joe was suspended by the company because he went into the production truck following the bout to complain, and that's considered to be a big no-no in TNA. Although it has not been confirmed, the feeling is that Joe's suspension will last about a month.

Man TNA dropped the ball with Joe four years ago when he was a monster and putting on **** matches every PPV.

He was the elite find in wrestling at first and then you're right TNA dropped the ball. Especially with the Nation of Violence gimmick with the knife and face "tat"

Last night's show did you hear how much Mike kept talking about the "legacy" of the WCW television title and how the one in TNA was supposed to be carrying it on.

I mean come on, everyone pokes fun at TNA saying they're the new WCW and by bringing this up they pretty much say "Yes we are"

I can't wait for Glacier to show up

Last night's show did you hear how much Mike kept talking about the "legacy" of the WCW television title and how the one in TNA was supposed to be carrying it on.

I mean come on, everyone pokes fun at TNA saying they're the new WCW and by bringing this up they pretty much say "Yes we are"

I can't wait for Glacier to show up

Dude, they rehashed so much shit last nigth, including Wolfpac Sting and the Dreamer/ Raven feud. Why?! :dunno:

Dude, they rehashed so much shit last nigth, including Wolfpac Sting and the Dreamer/ Raven feud. Why?! :dunno:

Last night was the first time I watched TNA in a while and at first I thought it was a decent show. I couldn't quite put my finger on why I thought that way though. It finally hit me by the end of the show, I'd already seen it before when it was called WCW and ECW. Hell, to some extent WWE with the "Invasion".:facepalm:

Are they honestly expecting people to believe that Raven has waited all this time to get back at Tommy Dreamer?:facepalm: Why even do an ECW storyline? Why not just have these guys come in and form new alliances without mentioning ECW? I mean come on, are we really gonna see RVD vs Jerry Lynn? They way they use ECW, it's like these guys just sit at home in rocking chairs waiting for someone to call and say "We're getting together again!"

Sting in red paint joining up with Kevin Nash against Hogan. Gee, I never seen before.:facepalm: Maybe Lex Luger can come down in his walker. Let's go find Konnan and Macho Man.

I guess it's the natural progression after they already brought in Hall and Syxx-Pac. I'm still waiting for them to announce Hogan as the third man.

Hasn't Degeneration-X proven that some things are best left in the past?:horse:

Last night was the first time I watched TNA in a while and at first I thought it was a decent show. I couldn't quite put my finger on why I thought that way though. It finally hit me by the end of the show, I'd already seen it before when it was called WCW and ECW. Hell, to some extent WWE with the "Invasion".:facepalm:

Are they honestly expecting people to believe that Raven has waited all this time to get back at Tommy Dreamer?:facepalm: Why even do an ECW storyline? Why not just have these guys come in and form new alliances without mentioning ECW? I mean come on, are we really gonna see RVD vs Jerry Lynn? They way they use ECW, it's like these guys just sit at home in rocking chairs waiting for someone to call and say "We're getting together again!"

Sting in red paint joining up with Kevin Nash against Hogan. Gee, I never seen before.:facepalm: Maybe Lex Luger can come down in his walker. Let's go find Konnan and Macho Man.

I guess it's the natural progression after they already brought in Hall and Syxx-Pac. I'm still waiting for them to announce Hogan as the third man.

Hasn't Degeneration-X proven that some things are best left in the past?:horse:

You took the words out of my mouth! :glugglug: Rep to you sir! Also, is it just me or is TNAs knockouts division going to shit? Taylor Wilde and Butchmata? A "mystery woman" wearing a motorcycle helmet? Lacey Von Erich trying to wrestle, OMG!...:facepalm:...the Knockouts division is just like the WWE Divas...no talent, just big tits! Although, I am partial to Maryse...:lovecoupl

You took the words out of my mouth! :glugglug: Rep to you sir! Also, is it just me or is TNAs knockouts division going to shit? Taylor Wilde and Butchmata? A "mystery woman" wearing a motorcycle helmet? Lacey Von Erich trying to wrestle, OMG!...:facepalm:...the Knockouts division is just like the WWE Divas...no talent, just big tits! Although, I am partial to Maryse...:lovecoupl

I was thinking the same thing about the Knockouts match. Why split Taylor Wilde and Sarita? I liked them together and I guess they'll reveal that Tara is the "mystery woman" soon.:dunno:

I have to say though I think the Divas are doing a better job as of late. I especially liked seeing Natalya showing how it's done on Monday. I always like seeing Lay-Cool on Fridays even if they are the WWE version of The Beautiful People.

good points, everyone. i was thinking much of the same things:

Raven vs. Dreamer over beaulah? I mean that was the freaking 90s?! Really?! I have no isse w/ the ECW being on TNA, but why rehash that?! why?!

Sting and nash bring back the Wolfpac?! Really?! Out of everything, this one p'ed me the most. Just terrible. Terrible.

I did mark out for the Sandman, though...