• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Total Nonstop Action wrestling thread

Tara Returning to TNA?
by Nick Paglino
Jun 24, 2010

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that Lisa Marie Varon, aka Victoria and Tara, is expected to return to TNA in the near future. It's being said that Varon and Dixie Carter are very close to working out a new deal. Varon's previous TNA contract expired last month.

Tara Speaks on WWE Return Rumors, MMA. TNA & More
by Nick Paglino
Jun 24, 2010

Former TNA Knockout Tara, known as Victoria in WWE, whose real name is Lisa Marie Varon, recently posted the following on her MySpace page:

"After I wound down with TNA, I took a nice long vacation with my family in California.

I noticed that I am back on the WWE.com Alumni page. I had a long run with them, and it's always nice to be recognized along side of some of wrestling's all time greats. I heard that I'm supposedly talking to WWE about a return. There are a lot of things that I loved about working with WWE. But at this point, there are other things that I'm trying to do while I still have the opportunity. I think we all feel that Victoria ran her course at WWE.

I also noticed that the wrestling websites picked up the fact that I had some money stolen while working at the Philly Comic-Con. I probably shouldn't have posted that on my twitter account, but I was letting people know that I was staying around an extra day. It was actually the second time I was robbed in two weeks. Shortly before that, I had a set of $3000 wheels stolen off a car outside my house. Then I had the money stolen at the show. It wasn't so much the lost money, but it doesn't feel good to be the victim of a crime. But get this...about a week after I got back from the show, I get a call from the guys at Black Widow Customs. Apparently a customer had come in asking how to get a set of wheels on his vehicle that weren't made for his vehicle. The Wheel Tech went to his car to look at the wheel. Guess what ?! You got it...it was my wheel !!! The tech played it cool, took the wheel in the back, and found the markings that we put inside our wheels for just such an occasion. They then called the police, and "politely requested" that the customer wait for the police. He confessed to the police to taking the wheels. He was arrested, and I got my wheels back

I will be going to the Bellator MMA show on Thursday Night. Don't read too much into that. I'm going with my coach, who will be cornering the Main Event. But I do have a meeting with their matchmaker before the show. We'll see what he has to say.

After that I'm going to visit Michelle McCool, Torrie Wilson, and Sharmell in Texas for the weekend. Lookout Texas, it's gonna be a girls night out."

Generation Me's TNA Status, Update on Rumored ECW Angle
by Nick Paglino
Jun 27, 2010

F4WOnline.com is reporting that Generation Me's TNA contracts have expired. They will, however, continue to work for the company on a pay-per-appearance basis.

For awhile now, we have been reporting that TNA has been considering some type of ECW "Invasion" type angle involving Tommy Dreamer, Raven, Stevie Richards, and possibly other former ECW names. The Wrestling Observer is reporting that the idea is still very much being talked about in TNA, but creative doesn't know yet how they want to structure the angle..

Several ideas are being discussed, with one idea actually seeing an ECW-like show debut separately on SpikeTV. It's being said that it would be in TNA's interest to run more original programming on Spike as they can then charge the network more money to produce the shows and possibly increase income.

The ECW discussion are said to be coming at a time when TNA officials are growing weary of Hulk Hogan's influence on the company as many feel he has not contributed much, and Eric Bischoff is only serving as a sold on-air character.

TNA has had the chance to make a splash and open eyes and didn't capitalize...shame on them!

Hogan & Bitch off:
I'm gonna hire nothing but friends and WCW friends
IE Bubba the getting no loving sponge, Hall & Waltman:confused:
Bubba is nothing to rasslin, Hall's justa drunk, and nobody like X-nuts!:mad:

Make Hogan & Bitch off the main players, but yet shit on Jeff Jarrett, and the fact that Dixie Carter praises Hogan constantly. As hot as she is (IMO) she should be more on TV!:nanner:

Finally, Knockouts in Playboy:
They did Traci Brooks, but she was reduced to an internet type thing, then she's gone (which I don't blame em cus that pictorial was a BIG disappointment, with boobs like those, I mean c'mon). :confused: Ever since, no other knockout has posed...and they need to cus I want some wrestling chick to pose, regardless WWE or TNA!:nanner: TNA should have jumped on the Playboy band wagon since WWE has became PG!:(

TNA has the potential, just doesn't know how to grab it. That's why Vince can put on whatever mystery GM crap he wants! Thank you all....you've been a great audience!
:hatsoff:

Dixie Carter Announces Knockout's New Long Term Deal
by Nick Paglino
Jun 29, 2010

As we previously reported, TNA Knockout Velvet Sky has signed a new long term deal with the company. TNA President Dixie Carter confirmed the signing today via Twitter when she posted the following: "Happy to have just signed Velvet Sky to a new long term contract."
Thank god! I don't give a crap if she can wrestle, she can just dance around and wear skimpy outfits for all I care! :D

argentina elimination in soccer world cup due to have good former player as Maradona is the same as TNA having Hogan on board.. relying on has beens who talk much and do only shit....

I've been enjoying TNA recently.

I like Abyss being a monster. He is not a great face.

I love RVD and Jay Lethal getting pushed to the moon.

Love me some Pope

AJ vs. Kaz is a good feud and both guys can work.

Loving that Fortune is forming. Beer Money, AJ and Morgan would be perfect.

Tag Division is heating up again.

What I don't like is the depushing of Desmond Wolfe.
The lack of X Division Matches with out the champion being involved.
The lack of a good knockout division. (It had a great one)

I'm neutral on Hogan and Eric. They actually seem to be pushing some lesser known guys now and all of Hogan's buddies are gone so by default he's less annoying.

Dixie Carter's Latest TNA Tease, Poor TNA VIP Weekend Sales
by Nick Paglino
Jul 08, 2010

TNA President Dixie Carter posted the following on Twitter today: "Oh, if you guys only knew who I met with today....You will." At this point, we can rule out LeBron James, as he's headed to Miami and not TNA. Sorry, I just had to add to the "LeBronsense."

Due to poor ticket sales, as only a reported 10 or so packages were sold, TNA has lowered the price of its "Ultimate Fan Xperience: Victory Road VIP Weekend." Package prices are now $99, having been marked down from the original $299 asking price. Fans who purchased the package at the original price will be refunded the difference.

Dixie Carter Holds Talent Meeting Today, Wrestlers Get Angry
by Matt Boone
Jul 12, 2010

According to a report on ProWrestling.net, Dixie Carter held a talent meeting this afternoon at the Impact Zone in Orlando.

The report claims many of the talent present at the meeting were angry by the time it was over. The TNA president allegedly painted a picture of the wrestlers being spoiled and pushed the point that the wrestlers need to improve their work.

No mention of Paul Heyman was made at any point during the meeting, for those still keeping track on that hopeless cause.