• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Total Nonstop Action wrestling thread

With all these rumors about Tara mad/wanting to leave, whatever it is...then on Impact she pulls a Shawn Michaels? I think she's coming back home.:2 cents:

Taz Wants Former WWE Star in TNA, Carter Meets With Tara
by Nick Paglino
May 10, 2010

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that TNA announcer Taz is pushing the company to sign recently released former WWE star Mike Knox.

F4WOnline.com is reporting that TNA Knockout Tara, real name Lisa Marie Varon, had a meeting with TNA President Dixie Carter last Monday to discuss recent remarks Varon made about the company. For those who may not have read our reports, Varon was upset that several members of TNA had been bad mouthing her as she prepares to leave TNA when her contract expires on May 27th. Carter had the meeting with Varon to assure her that she did not bad mouth Varon in anyway. It's being said things were settle between Varon and Carter during the meeting, and Varon apologized for her online remarks.

Im not a huge fan of TNA but I hope a few wrestlers from WWE goes there, then I would watch it more.. WWE is getting more stupid and alot more violence

Why would she wan to go to TNA when she can't wrestle. She left WWE because of a back problem which meant she couldn't bump, so what would she be doing in TNA when she could probably go back to WWE.

Most likely Hogan speaking crap.

Too bad she quit. She could have done some backstage work (managing) even though she has back problems

Taz Wants Former WWE Star in TNA, Carter Meets With Tara
by Nick Paglino
May 10, 2010

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that TNA announcer Taz is pushing the company to sign recently released former WWE star Mike Knox.

F4WOnline.com is reporting that TNA Knockout Tara, real name Lisa Marie Varon, had a meeting with TNA President Dixie Carter last Monday to discuss recent remarks Varon made about the company. For those who may not have read our reports, Varon was upset that several members of TNA had been bad mouthing her as she prepares to leave TNA when her contract expires on May 27th. Carter had the meeting with Varon to assure her that she did not bad mouth Varon in anyway. It's being said things were settle between Varon and Carter during the meeting, and Varon apologized for her online remarks.

i dont watch much TNA i sorta catch it when i can,
i see this weekends PPV is a match between tara vs rayne and its a career vs title match..... funny how there are rumors of tara leaving then people saying they are false rumors then she is in a career match which pretty much seals that the 1st rumor of her leaving was true and this is their way to "justify" it?

TNA Expected To Make Budget Cuts Soon: Talent Affected?
by Nick Paglino
May 16, 2010

During today's episode of Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer announced that TNA is expected to be making budget cuts this week, and will most likely be looking to reduce its rather large roster, which currently features about 70 performers. Meltzer was quoted as saying, "It's the moment of truth," in reference to TNA's current state.

TNA Expected To Make Budget Cuts Soon: Talent Affected?
by Nick Paglino
May 16, 2010

During today's episode of Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer announced that TNA is expected to be making budget cuts this week, and will most likely be looking to reduce its rather large roster, which currently features about 70 performers. Meltzer was quoted as saying, "It's the moment of truth," in reference to TNA's current state.

Hope they cut Russo, Bishoff and Hogan :thefinger

WWE are needing some top female workers now Beth is out, surely Tara/Victoria fits the bill?

Too bad wrestling is all about fake! :(

yea? well we have had this arguement over and over here and in the Wwe thread. WE KNOW ITS FAKE stop with the stupid posting of "wrestling is fake" ASSHOLES! we know, u dont like it dont post here...GO AWAY :thefinger

TNA Knockout Might Be Cut
by Nick Paglino
May 25, 2010

Source: F4WOnline.com

It's being reported that TNA Knockout Daffney's contract with the company is set to expire later this year, and currently there is talk within TNA management that she might not be offered a new deal. ODB, Hamada and Taylor Wilde are amongst other TNA Knockout's whose contracts are also set to expire this year.

TNA Knockout Might Be Cut
by Nick Paglino
May 25, 2010

Source: F4WOnline.com

It's being reported that TNA Knockout Daffney's contract with the company is set to expire later this year, and currently there is talk within TNA management that she might not be offered a new deal. ODB, Hamada and Taylor Wilde are amongst other TNA Knockout's whose contracts are also set to expire this year.
At least it's not one of The Beautiful People or Angelina Love. :) I can do without the other Knockouts.