• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The 'You lie!' aftermath: The "other" Joe Wilson

Mega / Mrs jolly is it you ?

:1orglaugh

So now I'm a suspect too? :1orglaugh
Shit I'd be very gratified if I wrote half as well as either one of them.

I wonder how many others will make "the list" before you're through :ak47: :error:

If we disagree with the opposition ideology it's distortion, heresay and void of truthfulness ?

That's not what I said.
What I said was, be sure your disagreement in founded in fact, not heresay and distortion.

Well, I don’t know what Kennedy has to do with the subject of this thread. Apparently you are a young guy with no knowledge of the political shifts that took place during the civil rights movement of the sixties. After the Civil Rights law was passed all the raciest Dixiecrat's moved in mass to the Republican Party. They have remained republican to this very day. Ever hear of Nixon’s Southern Strategy. I’m not saying all Republicans are racist but most white racist are Republicans. There is a decreasing number of white racist but they are still a powerful force in the GOP. I know many admitted racist who always vote Republican. The racist learned from George Wallace that the use of code words can shield them from being called racist but that does not work anymore. Claiming outrage when caught is getting old. If you don’t believe that at least some of the outrage at Obama is motivated by racism then you are out of touch with reality.

I brought up Ted Kennedy's past just to prove a point that we can just start bringing up the past of somebody and what good does it do?

So you are telling me that you went to school and did not learn a thing about history of your own country but the part that you like to pick so you can profess how advanced you are and everyone else is a racist and the democrats were never racist supporters of the KKK?

So I guess that Lincoln was a democrat then? But wait let's go to Lincoln;s past and he did say some racist comments did he not? So he should suck as a president then?

I admit racism exist in both parties, but man do I hear the democrats crying out racist all the freaking time, give me a freaking break! and there you go with the racist card....ooh man give it a rest Obama just never shuts up he's on tv on and on and on lying! so what if the man excercised his freedom of speech at the wrong time, HE APPOLOGIZED TO OBAMA!

Fact is that during the civil war and after the reconstruction the democrats did not wanted the blacks to vote or to be integrated into free society more opossed than the moderate republican who were called "radicals" by those democrats...by the way I was joking and Lincoln was republican.

Read your history books if you want to start by going into the past then you should check out those people that use the race card and you might find something interesting about them...then again Kanye is big time racist!