• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Walking Dead on AMC

Awesome show, one of my favorite shows now. The first season was really good, I hope the second season will be just as good despite their budget being cut way down. The first episode was awesome so it's looking good so far :)

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Isn't tonight the season finale? Also, if you're catching it on DVR, remember to tape the follow-up chat show, The Talking Dead, that comes on right after. By watching that I was surprised to learn that the girl who plays the farmer's daughter (don't remember her name) is English. Unlike the girl who plays the daughter on the Starz show, Boss, I haven't noticed this girl's English accent pop out even once.

never has a movie or tv series that was 'horror themed' ever made me cry until last nights episode. this has got to be the greatest tv show/series i have ever seen. like Stan mentioned, this show also keeps me on the edge of my seat when the characters are out on a walk or searching for something or someone. and its not show about the blood and guts like every other typical zombie movie/series. this show focuses more on the dramatics of these characters lives and how they are trying to survive. i also liked the scene in the second last episode in season 1 when the scientist showed the group the footage of his wife brain x-ray when she was human and then what it looked like when she turned into a walker. no zombie movie i ever watched has ever remotely had any kind of explanation about how turning into one works even though it wasnt much of an explanation. i hope Feb. 12 comes soon which is when this season resumes.

OMG! OMG! OMG! I was totally fucking speechless and in awe on the 2nd season's final episode last night. The little girl that was lost, Sophia, where the group was constantly searching finally showed up in the end...and the worst fear realized, she turned into a walker. :( The group had no hesitation in the zombie massacre of Hershel's zombie wife and step-son but when it comes to zombie Sophia, no one could shoot her except Rick had to take the hardest decision. :crying: Why? Why? Why Sophia? :brick: Not fair! :bang:

Can't wait for February 12, 2012... :thumbsup:

first of all, way to ruin it for anyone who hasnt seen the episode yet. i have, but im just sayin.

second, that wasnt the 2nd season finale. it was a mid season finale. the rest of this season will start airing again in february

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
There's a bit of irony that Otis knew that she was in the barn. He would have told them as soon as he heard about her.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
There's a bit of irony that Otis knew that she was in the barn. He would have told them as soon as he heard about her.

You caught The Talking Dead too, huh? I'm glad I watched that. I didn't even know this show was based on a comic book until I started watching that follow-up/talk show.

Oh and BTW, I was told after last night's show that I'm "a bad, evil, dark-hearted, sad excuse for a miserable human being," that a certain person says she would never have babies with because... I enjoyed the hell out of that ending! :nanner: I really did. I didn't see it coming either, but I'd gotten sick of that character.

Yeah. Yeah. Yeah... I've got "issues". I gots lots of issues! :D

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
In reality, we should have seen that ending quite easily...I mean, it was the one which made the most sense, considering the direction of the show. But, hell, I had no idea it was her - even when we heard her heavy wheezing coming from the barn...her appearance was one of those all-time classic television "Oh! Shit!" moments.

Shifty

O.G.
^^ I nearly freaked when she appeared in the barn doorway ! :eek:

I also thought it was very cool when Shane demonstrated how walkers cannot be stopped by bullets, except when shot in the brain. He showed great leadership at that moment and I like his character more now.

I'm anxious to see how things play out for the rest of the season! :yesyes:

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Honestly though, who runs in the direction of the WOODS? And then gets lost after being given clear directions? Although she may have gone the right direction and gotten bitten on the way. Another possibility is that while she was lost she ate some contamninated food that she came across. She looked pretty unscathed aside from the whole dead thing.

first of all, way to ruin it for anyone who hasnt seen the episode yet. i have, but im just sayin.

Dude, couldn't hold back any longer...that episode was heart-wrenching. Besides, once the final episode was aired...it was open season for spoiler alerts all over the web from Youtube.com to Entertainmentweekly.com...

One of many examples:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEqfVAEhvC8

Dude, couldn't hold back any longer...that episode was heart-wrenching. Besides, once the final episode was aired...it was open season for spoiler alerts all over the web from Youtube.com to Entertainmentweekly.com...

One of many examples:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEqfVAEhvC8

That was one of the most emotionally charged episodes of TV that I've seen is quite some time.I was getting a little bored with this season there for a minute,but now I'm totally fucking excited for the show's return.

If this show was a car, it would be stuck in first

Yeah the last episode blew me away! Seeing Sophia walk out of the barn was a classic "oh shit" tv moment!!

Glad to see Shane give Herschel a lesson about walkers but I can see Shane slowly losing the plot and its just a matter of time when he totally loses it and goes out like he did in the comic!