• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Walking Dead on AMC

^yeahh its starting to look like Darrel will be the one to kill um this time around

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Honestly though, who runs in the direction of the WOODS? And then gets lost after being given clear directions? Although she may have gone the right direction and gotten bitten on the way. Another possibility is that while she was lost she ate some contamninated food that she came across. She looked pretty unscathed aside from the whole dead thing.

On The Talking Dead, the fellow, who I guess was the producer or the guy who wrote the comic book, said that from behind you could see a big chunk of her neck missing. So I guess she got bitten from behind. :dunno: But they tried to keep the prosthetics off her as much as possible, just so that people would be kind of iffy as she emerged from the barn. They even said they shot another version of the scene. In that one, Sophia emerges from the barn, perfectly normal (or so we think). But then you realize that she's being seen by the group as what they WANT to see her as... not what she actually is: Zombie Girl! As best I understood the guy's description, that actually sounded like a much better scene than what we saw. I mean, that would have been a REAL "Aw shit!!!" moment. Imagine seeing a "normal" Sophia through her mom's eyes... and then Rick blows her away because he sees her for what she actually is. But we don't get his view until she's down & out. I think that would have been pretty brilliant. I don't know why they did't go with that version.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
On The Talking Dead, the fellow, who I guess was the producer or the guy who wrote the comic book, said that from behind you could see a big chunk of her neck missing. So I guess she got bitten from behind. :dunno: But they tried to keep the prosthetics off her as much as possible, just so that people would be kind of iffy as she emerged from the barn. They even said they shot another version of the scene. In that one, Sophia emerges from the barn, perfectly normal (or so we think). But then you realize that she's being seen by the group as what they WANT to see her as... not what she actually is: Zombie Girl! As best I understood the guy's description, that actually sounded like a much better scene than what we saw. I mean, that would have been a REAL "Aw shit!!!" moment. Imagine seeing a "normal" Sophia through her mom's eyes... and then Rick blows her away because he sees her for what she actually is. But we don't get his view until she's down & out. I think that would have been pretty brilliant. I don't know why they did't go with that version.

That would have been cool...but I like the way they did it here. It seemed like we saw her forever in that form. And a group of people who once had a bloodlust for killing a bunch of zombies were suddenly faced with one of their own - and could not make the same decision they had made only moments before. I mean, they way it was filmed was almost an absolutely torturous, painful moment that you wanted to end, yet wanted to last forever - and of course it would have been Rick who pulled the trigger in the end. Who else?

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Good way for the second season first half to end. I didn't see that ending coming, honestly I thought Michael Rooker's character was going to come back with a band of other people and Sophia As a hostage of sorts. No way I would expect that kid to be a zombie, but it was inevetable.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
Good way for the second season first half to end. I didn't see that ending coming, honestly I thought Michael Rooker's character was going to come back with a band of other people and Sophia as a hostage of sorts. No way I would expect that kid to be a zombie, but it was inevetable.

There is another thing I really like about this show. Through all of this, we have the mystery of Merle. We know he is most likely out there...it is just a matter of when he is going to return.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
There is another thing I really like about this show. Through all of this, we have the mystery of Merle. We know he is most likely out there...it is just a matter of when he is going to return.

True. Where in the world is Merle? :) And we also have the mystery of the Black fellow and his son. We've seen Rick send out radio calls to them several times now... but there's been no response.

Jane Burgess

Official Checked Star Member
I thought it was a sad episode. I always thought Sophia was dead, just didn't think about her being in the barn. I think Shane is losing his mind, he is acting so crazy. I do like Hershel and I do think it's right he still looks at the zombies as people. To him they are still his friends and family. It shows humanity.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
True. Where in the world is Merle? :) And we also have the mystery of the Black fellow and his son. We've seen Rick send out radio calls to them several times now... but there's been no response.

One of many unanswered questions which may never become answered. How did all of the people on the highway die (they left water, drugs and weapons...yet simply died, without turning into walkers. I think they were gassed for containment, but this is just a thought. Also could have been a mass suicide)? Will we see Otis as a walker? What of Hanna's children (this is in reference to the webisodes about "bike girl" walker). And quite a few others I am sure I have forgotten...and this is not to mention the common questions like how far widespread this is, is it truly safe at Ft. Hood or anywhere and so on.
I hope AMC allows this to play out naturally, and once the series does end, it ends on the account of the creative forces behind the show. I would not like to see a rushed ending - but, at the same time, I would not like to see every question answered. Life is full of questions never answered, and I like it when shows like this truly mirror life.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
I hope he comes back with a hook. I don't know where he's going to get one but that would be badass.

One of many unanswered questions which may never become answered. How did all of the people on the highway die (they left water, drugs and weapons...yet simply died, without turning into walkers. I think they were gassed for containment, but this is just a thought. Also could have been a mass suicide)? Will we see Otis as a walker? What of Hanna's children (this is in reference to the webisodes about "bike girl" walker). And quite a few others I am sure I have forgotten...and this is not to mention the common questions like how far widespread this is, is it truly safe at Ft. Hood or anywhere and so on.
I hope AMC allows this to play out naturally, and once the series does end, it ends on the account of the creative forces behind the show. I would not like to see a rushed ending - but, at the same time, I would not like to see every question answered. Life is full of questions never answered, and I like it when shows like this truly mirror life.
Pretty sure Otis was torn to pieces. He's probably like bike girl, just a half body crawling on the pavement.

Eve Cates

Official Checked Star Member
Honestly I was about ready to write the show off until the Sophia moment. It's been moving too slowly for me

its odd though, that there werent that many bodies on the highway. i mean i think we saw less than 10 maybe 20. but the other thing is that it doesnt matter if they were gassed, their brains werent destroyed. so they SHOULD be walkers. perfect example is the guy who hung himself and turned. i want to know whats up with that shit

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
i watched the first 6 episodes or something. pretty fun stuff.

i cant wait to see more, but they have to add that shit on netflix.

i watched the first 6 episodes or something. pretty fun stuff.

i cant wait to see more, but they have to add that shit on netflix.

The first season of The Walking Dead is on netflix, both the dvd's and the instant streaming.

Ever since the series premiered on Halloween in 2010, I felt like this show was something special and that I was probably the only one watching it. A zombie tv show, that would never work right? I was totally wrong. It is slowly coming to be one of my top 5 fav TV shows. I am a huge zombie movie buff, and have been ever since I saw Dawn of the Dead at 3 am in the morning when i was 18. The first time I ever saw a zombie was when the zombie with the Indiana Jones hat flipped over the mini-bridge and fell into the fountain in Dawn of the Dead.

The ending of episode 7 of the second season was a shocker for me. Sophia coming out of the barn as a walker was both sad and gut wrenching at the same time. Robert Kirkman, the creator of the comic book, on the talking dead said it was Otis' job to rile up the zombies and put them in the barn. Since Otis died in the third episode, in time-line wise, Sophia was bitten when she was originally running from the zombies after the horde of zombies went through the highway and tried to attack her. So after Rick saved her and when she was out in the woods was when she was bitten.

My favorite characters on the show are Glenn and Rick as well.

There was a zombie movie shot in my home state of Ohio. Most of the movie was shot in Akron, Ohio, but the movie is corny at some moments and the characters are all named after people that have been in the horror movie genre. If you want to check it out, it is called, The Dead Next Door.

i know, thats how i saw the first ones dude.

Whoops my bad man. I totally thought you were talking about the first season, but you were talking about the second. I doubt the episodes will be on netflix until the second season DVD set is released. I do think the episodes are on Itunes. I just tivo'd the marathon, so I have all the episodes now. It just sucks that all but one have the countdown timer.

best characters are Darryl, Rick, Shane (and its a very fucking close second), and Glenn.

that being said, my favoritism changes constantly during episodes. but my constant favorites are Darryl and Glenn. both because of what i know about the comic (which i havnt read, and darryl isnt in [yet]) and because they have ben the most decisive characters up to the most recent episode