• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Walking Dead on AMC

This show is awesome... I don't want to mess it up by reading the comics. I'd still hoped Sophia was alive tho, especially after Daryl found the eaten food & doll. Herschel couldn't admit that she was in the barn because he was trying to keep the walkers in the barn a secret.

Walking Dead & American Horror Story keeps my DVR full. :)

There is a lot of stuff in the comics that happened in the show to the t, but there has been a lot of differences too. Shane never made it to the barn at all. Carl shot him, Andrea was the sharpshooter of the group in the comic, now it looks like she will be it in the TV show as well. The only thing from the comic I don't want to happen in the TV show is Glenn staying with Maggie at the barn. He is my fav character and in many ways is the reason for Rick to get back to his family as well. Also, in the comic Carol lets herself be eaten by zombies. I hope that doesn't happen as well. Her and Darryl can become an item.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Damn good episode. The standoff at the end was intense and took me by surprise.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
Damn good episode. The standoff at the end was intense and took me by surprise.

Same here, and it believe those guys are just the beginning.
Meanwhile, I like how they have cliff hangers in the middle of the episode. I do not want to spoil it for those who have not seen it, but those who did will most likely know what I mean.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I still want to find out what happend to Darryl's brother, I think he'll come back for season ending.

DR. B

Closed Account
I have the graphic novels, and the show so far is going by the graphic novels, but with less details. Last season I knew the girl was in the barn. It's in the novels. I knew those trouble makers at the end on last night's episode were gonna get killed. In the novels, it explains how they were going from group to group and killing everyone for fun. I know where Daryl Dixon's brother is at, you know the guy who sawed off his arm in the first season, he'll pop up. The graphic novels are better than the show. It just explains more details, Like Herschel the doctor. It talks alittle about his story before the zombie apocalypse.

Sophia was not in the barn in the comics, She is still alive. Plus Shane should already be dead by now. The show is quite different than the comic.

This is still my favorite show on TV. I have nothing useful to add here. I'm just saying that.

btw, does anyone else watch "Talking Dead"? Did you watch last night? Did anyone else initially think that was Chris Angel on the couch before realizing it was Dave Navarro? I swear they shop at the same stores.

last night's episode was much better than any episode, out of the season finale, from the last season. The confrontation in the bar was great!

I like how rick used the Bar Mirror to keep an eye on the guy behind him. Plus Maggie appears more smoking hot every single episode and it ended on what sounded like a song by Clutch, which is awesome.