• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Walking Dead on AMC

Jane Burgess

Official Checked Star Member
Re: The Walking Dead: Season 2

Should I stop posting on the original Walking Dead thread now?
No, Season 2 I think will be better now that we've got all that past history crap out of the way.

Oh, Remember that poor guy they left under the tree?
I got a feeling he'll be back just like Johnny in the original Night of the Living Dead.
The Older guy will probably be the one to pop him.

BTW, I was at Comic Con in Philidelphia this past summer and spoke a bit to the guy who plays
Merle's brother Daryl. I asked him where Merle was and he just grinned.
Plus this little girl was there too with her mom.
Cute little thing without her face all mangled
Dead_site.jpg

Good point. They never said what happened to Merle or that little girl. As a matter of fact they haven't said what happened to the father and son that helped Rick.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Re: The Walking Dead: Season 2

Good point. They never said what happened to Merle or that little girl. As a matter of fact they haven't said what happened to the father and son that helped Rick.

Merle was probably the one who led the zombies to the camp.
The little girl was shot by Officer Friendly.
The father and son? Who knows, they'll probably pop up but the kid will be 2 feet taller.

New season officially started yesterday. Awesome, awesome, awesome. One of my favorite shows. Can't get enough of it.
I hope the show won't decrease know that Darabont isn't the showrunner any more. But the first episode of season two looked promising.

@meesterperfect: As far as I know, there will be more flashbacks to earlier events like the shooting of Rick Grimes and the marital problems of Rick Grimes and Lori Grimes. So, the "past history crap" as you called it is still on the table. ;)

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
The episode was alright, I like the ode to Jaws they did. It's one of the scenes that is quite interesting.

It was so epic. I loved each and every single moment of the season premiere. I would love to talk about it, but I'm not going to because I don't want to ruin anything for those people who have not seen it. I was extremely shocked with the ending though. I did not see it coming!

I think what attracts me so much to this show is the range of emotions each character goes through. Fear, loss, anger, hopelessness. Each character carries their own burden as they try to wrestle with the fact they are now in a dead world and they are at the bottom of the food chain.

:zombie:

I am so glad that The Walking Dead is back, have been waiting for it to return ever since the last season aired. Plus you have to really like a show that shows you the good and bad of the characters and all that they go thru dealing with the new world that they are in. Seeing all that tends to get people invested in the charactes but at the same time you have to remember that the writers have said that no one is safe if the story needs it they will kill off anyone.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
What is remarkable is that I found myself sitting at the edge of the seat while nothing was going on. A simple walk through the woods. A boy taking something out of a truck. Perhaps something would not happen - but there was always the tension that something MIGHT happen.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
So, uh... How are the zombies?

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Sweet!

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
New season officially started yesterday. Awesome, awesome, awesome. One of my favorite shows. Can't get enough of it.
I hope the show won't decrease know that Darabont isn't the showrunner any more. But the first episode of season two looked promising.

@meesterperfect: As far as I know, there will be more flashbacks to earlier events like the shooting of Rick Grimes and the marital problems of Rick Grimes and Lori Grimes. So, the "past history crap" as you called it is still on the table. ;)

Like i said this season will probably be even better than the last. Last night was a pretty good star.
But what i meant by the past history crap wasnt the flashbacks, theyre pretty cool.
I meant more the character development time.
Now that we know basically what we need to know about each person we can get on with more crazy zombie action.
BTW I think that kid is dead, he got it right through the body.
pretty bad stuff man.