• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Walking Dead on AMC

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
i liked the first one a lot, the other 2 just sucked i agree.

it was total chaos, they were all doomed.
thats what i liked most about it.

Walking Dead Writing Staff Let Go

http://www.deadline.com/2010/11/the...ters-considers-no-writing-staff-for-season-2/

EXCLUSIVE: I hear The Walking Dead writer/ executive producer/ director Frank Darabont has let go of the writers on the hot freshman AMC series, which has already renewed for a second season. That includes Darabont's No. 2, writing executive producer Charles “Chic” Eglee. Writer turnover on series between seasons is commonplace but wholesale overhauls are unusual. What's more, I hear Darabont is looking to forgo having a writing staff for the second season of Walking Dead altogether and assign scripts to freelancers.

Darabont, who hails from the feature world with The Young Indiana Jones as the only series credit before Walking Dead, ended up writing 2 of the first season's 6 episodes of Walking Dead - the pilot and the second episode - and co-writing/rewriting the other 4. Two of those 4 were written by non-staff writers, one by executive producer Robert Kirkman, on whose comics the series is based, and one by Glen Mazzara. The freelance model is employed by the Starz/BBC series Tourchwood, which in turn borrowed it from the U.K. where the show originated. Having BBC as producer has allowed Torchwood to proceed with no writing staff but I hear such a plan on an U.S.-based network series such as Walking Dead may face issues with the Writers Guild. And, while the first season of Walking Dead was only 6 episodes, its second-season order is for 13, which may prove harder to manage in pre-production, production and post-production with no writing staff. Sources tell me that no final decision has been made yet with all options open, including using some combination of a writing staff/freelances. There is time - AMC is mulling launching Walking Dead's second season the way it did the first one - in October during Fearfest

amc is having a marathon of all of season one on tuesday and wednesday, 3 episodes each night, starting (for me) at 8 pacific time both nights, after all three episodes have shown they're repeating both nights

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
amc is having a marathon of all of season one on tuesday and wednesday, 3 episodes each night, starting (for me) at 8 pacific time both nights, after all three episodes have shown they're repeating both nights

Thanks for the heads up. I missed part of the first episode during the initial run.

Shifty

O.G.
The Walking Dead: Season 2

... Rick - still in the dark about what went on when he was in the coma - is leading Shane, Lori and a small group of humans who are trying to get away from Atlanta.

On the way out of Atlanta, the survivors' convoy finds the freeway blocked by a horrific scene of smashed cars filled with dead bodies, the result of a relatively recent attack by walkers. They stop to raid the mangled cars for water and other supplies and to figure out a way to get through the wreckage and on to Fort Benning.

And then ...

Attachments

• wd.jpg
    wd.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 136
Re: The Walking Dead: Season 2

I have a really bad feeling that this season isn't going to be very good,due to the budget per episode cut,and the fact that Frank Darabond is no longer involved with the show.

I'm hoping for the best because last season was so good,but it seems like the odds are against it right now.

I'll watch it, definitely. I hope it turns out well.

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account

Season 1 was ok, doubt I'll catch season 2 though.

Yeah, zombie are fun, but there has been a slight overdose of them lately.

Season 1 was ok, doubt I'll catch season 2 though.

Yeah, zombie are fun, but there has been a slight overdose of them lately.

Truth. And I hate to be that guy, but the books are infinitely better. The show is actually kind of boring. :crying:

C

cindy CD/TV

I'm with Jane on this. I found the first season nail-bitingly riveting. I've been counting the days for Season 2 since the last episode of Season 1. Can't wait for Sunday night!

The first season was pretty good, so i hope this one will be good too.

Does anyone know when F.X will show it in the uk.
Probably a couple of days after the U.S

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family

I will be there or fuck it, I'll watch it.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020

Should I stop posting on the original Walking Dead thread now?
No, Season 2 I think will be better now that we've got all that past history crap out of the way.

Oh, Remember that poor guy they left under the tree?
I got a feeling he'll be back just like Johnny in the original Night of the Living Dead.
The Older guy will probably be the one to pop him.

BTW, I was at Comic Con in Philidelphia this past summer and spoke a bit to the guy who plays
Merle's brother Daryl. I asked him where Merle was and he just grinned.
Plus this little girl was there too with her mom.
Cute little thing without her face all mangled
Dead_site.jpg