• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Walking Dead on AMC

important names:

Rick Grimes-lead character, guy who was in coma
Lori Grimes- Ricks wife
Carl Grimes-their son
Glenn-the asian guy
shane-ricks old partner
dale-old guy with hunting rifle
drea-chick whos sister died

those are really the important ones, other than that no worries

important names:

Rick Grimes-lead character, guy who was in coma
Lori Grimes- Ricks wife
Carl Grimes-their son
Glenn-the asian guy
shane-ricks old partner
dale-old guy with hunting rifle
drea-chick whos sister died

those are really the important ones, other than that no worries

Now it comes back to me. I don't know why I am not remember their names. Usually I am decent with that, but this show I just seemingly not caring... :dunno:

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Two words sprang to mind at the very end... "Desmond" and "hatch"...

As soon as that scene finished playing, I phoned my girl and asked her what she thought of the John Locke Tribute?

I've been trying to watch this show just because it's on AMC - and AMC kicks ass when it comes to quality TV in the U.S. I've stuck with it, but last night was actually the first episode that I really enjoyed. It's not as good as Breaking Bad or even Rubicon (IMO), but it's getting better.

But yeah, that was a straight up "Lost" rip off - even had the blinding light that shot out!

was anyone else kind of worried and on edge when Andrea was waiting for Lisa to reanimate? i was literally grabbing my seat saying "shoot her, shoot her now! shes gonna pull you in!"

from the preview of next weeks episode, i think its gonna be pretty fuckin good.

realizing theres someone from the government left, while the whole fucking world has gone to complete shit at the same time. thats a lot to handle id imagine.

I as well felt that feeling when she was just sitting there next to her sister's body. When she was breathing I kept thinking SHOOT HER! NOW!

I guess the sister was still able to comprehend a few more thoughts before she turned completely over to a zombified state.

I as well felt that feeling when she was just sitting there next to her sister's body. When she was breathing I kept thinking SHOOT HER! NOW!

I guess the sister was still able to comprehend a few more thoughts before she turned completely over to a zombified state.

oh no way dude, she was completely zombied out, she was reaching for andreas hair so she could pull her in for a bite, guaranteed. thats what they do

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
bodies will not burn in a small campfire, not even in a large bonfire.
i know this from experence.

when the blondie shot her sister she could have shot someone in the camp.
totally irresponsible gun use there.

well now theyre set.
they got a big place to stay, looks like a mansion.
the only problem i see is food.
is looting still looting when everyones dead?
lets call it foraging.

oh no way dude, she was completely zombied out, she was reaching for andreas hair so she could pull her in for a bite, guaranteed. thats what they do

I'm going for this particular series. I remember the little girl zombie in the end who picked up the teddy bear.

The scene showed the zombie sister looking in the eyes of the big sister and she reached up. I know she grabbed her hair and she would take a bite; however there was some remembering. Or else she would lunge right at her... none of that slowly reaching her arm up, touching her, and then grabbing her hair.

It was a familiar thing.... then, if the live sister hadn't of shot her, she would have been bit.

It was supposed to be an emotional scene. Watch it over again and see the zombie sister open her eyes, look in familiarity, and then at last moment she went to bite before she got shot. It was for the bigger sister to say her regards, before she shot. And the zombie sister knew that.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
i agree except for that last sentence.

i think merle's gonna see the vehicles out front and come knocking.
"hey ya'll, can someone give me a hand out here?".

i agree except for that last sentence.

i think merles gonna see the vehicles out front and come knocking.
"hey ya'll, can someone give me a hand out here?".

Well the sister started breathing, looked up, recognized I believe.... and then it kicked in, she wanted to eat. That is when the sister, at our edge of the seat suspense, finally shot her.

As far as Merl goes, who knows. I hope they let us know what happened to him and that father and son left in the original town. They better give us closure on that or I am calling shenanigans!!!

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Well the sister started breathing, looked up, recognized I believe.... and then it kicked in, she wanted to eat. That is when the sister, at our edge of the seat suspense, finally shot her.

As far as Merl goes, who knows. I hope they let us know what happened to him and that father and son left in the original town. They better give us closure on that or I am calling shenanigans!!!

yeah true, i just dont think she knew she was gonna get shot.
i like how the zombies come back slowly and not all fast and crazy like in many movies.

merle's gonna show up next week.
looking handsome as always......ups, i mean handless.
they also might go back for the guy under the tree because desmond II might have some possible cure.

yeah true, i just dont think she knew she was gonna get shot.

merle's gonna show up next week.
looking handsome as always......ups, i mean handless.
they also might go back for the guy under the tree because desmond II might have some possible cure.

Ah, no, no, no, the zombie sister had no idea she'd get shot. She just kicked in the instinct to eat and grabbed the older sister by the hair to take a bite out of. Then the older sister shot her.

As for Merl, I hope he shows up next week, he does however have ability to travel and he will most likely read the note for the black father and his son, then throw it away. Screw them. He will go to CDC.

There will be confrontation. But there better be answers for this particular season. No Lost shit. AMC better not resort to that bullshit.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
ok i get it now.

it is a little lostish.
how theyre always planning something, but what answers do we need?
wheres the father and son and wheres merle.
merle will be on hand next week.
we learned first hand how handy he is and he knows that area like the back of his hand.
gotta hand it to him.
he was out of hand the second episode but now it looks like he's got the upper hand.
i bet he cant wait to get his hand on that cop. probably kill him with his bare hand.

btw i dont really like these characters.
only the cop ,merles brother and glenn, and the old guy but he a little annoying.
the rest, eh.

I believe this series will revolutionize zombies in film. I mean think back to the first episode that zombie in the park crawling with only half a body and a damn decayed face. Resident Evil film makers need to take note.

I believe this series will revolutionize zombies in film. I mean think back to the first episode that zombie in the park crawling with only half a body and a damn decayed face. Resident Evil film makers need to take note.

One episode of this TV series is a hell of lot better than all resident evil movies, that's my :2 cents:... this TV series as a whole may be just as good as the Romero movies. And, yes, this has raised the bar for what I'd expect from another zombie movie.

well its 25 years ago.
i know,
point was its a half women zombie

one of the better zombie flicks too i think.

oh no way dude. the whole return of the living dead series was BS. totally turned the genre corny cause it was comedy/horror based