• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Walking Dead on AMC

:why::dunno::facepalm::eek:

you crazy

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Sounds like the "rusty saw" theory was the winner...as was they "he took another route off the roof"...to which none of us guessed.

Bloody hell, this was a brutal episode. And I don't mean brutally bad. The last few minutes were bloody intense. Looks like Merle got his revenge.
This is a fucking good little program.

yep rusty old blade.
gotta keep those things dry, even put some earl on it one in a while.

if merle took the truck i wonder where he is.
and hopefully for his sake its not a stick.
yep good show

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
yep rusty old blade.
gotta keep those things dry, even put some earl on it one in a while.

if merle took the truck i wonder where he is.
and hopefully for his sake its not a stick.
yep good show

He is probably in the truck, right outside the camp, watching the destruction he has wrought.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I thought it was noble how those guys stayed and protected the elderly in that nursing home.

At first I thought those people was just a gang that survived and went through their ammunition and now seeing this as a set up of becoming a power hold in that part of the country if things should ever get back to normal.

I was thinking how great it would be to unleash zombies on them all somehow. Instead turns out they were all bluffing and actually taking care of the elderly who were left to die.

There was a line stating something along the lines of even when the world is in the end there is always judgment.

I bet a lot of folks were feeling awkward whilst watching this only to find out they were protecting the elderly. Excellent story telling this show has!

Count me in as another fan of the protecting the elderly bit. While, the episode was a little on a slow side, the vicious ending kick all kinds of ass!!!

Really good show but now it's got me thinking, what would be the best place to survive that kind of apocalypse since being out in the wilderness didn't work out so well for them, I mean, they didn't secure and fortify the perimeter? At least some boobie traps or some kind of alarm system, like wire tied to trees or poles with metal cans with pebbles inside hanging from them to warn them of incoming "walkers". The vatos seemed to have a better survival plan, but the problem is that once they run out of food and water, they're fucked.

Really good show but now it's got me thinking, what would be the best place to survive that kind of apocalypse since being out in the wilderness didn't work out so well for them, I mean, they didn't secure and fortify the perimeter? At least some boobie traps or some kind of alarm system, like wire tied to trees or poles with metal cans with pebbles inside hanging from them to warn them of incoming "walkers". The vatos seemed to have a better survival plan, but the problem is that once they run out of food and water, they're fucked.

If you remember in the first or second episode you see cans on a line tied to trees around shin/knee level. What I would of done was dig deep wide ditches around the whole place except for one main entry/exit path. In case any zombies made it up there they will fall into it and be unable to go anywhere and ripe for the killing. However since the group of zombies have as of right now seems to be the result of a very pissed off Merl it wouldn't matter since he knows the ins and outs of the whole camp. Seeing how his brother who hunts is a decent tracker/hunter, Merl is most likely the same and one who taught him; or by their father.

It's sad to see the camp get attacked by zombies. That was the one little place of peace and decent times considering what is going on around them. Now that is destroyed. Will they go to the Vatos now?

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
He is probably in the truck, right outside the camp, watching the destruction he has wrought.

ok.
i just dont see it.
how did he bring the destruction?
aka zombies to camp?

and that situation with the latins did fuse down pretty quick.

and the guy digging.
i thought he maybe had been digging a trench.

a trench around the immediate camp is an excellent idea.
5-8 foot deep trench about 5 feet wide.
this way any zombies would fall into it and be trapped.
you could then smash their heads while theyre stuck in there.

I'm brillianT!

Edit: shit, I just read whimsys post.
see that? we think the same.
BrillianT!

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
Merl bought the zombies to the camp via the truck the sheriff, the Korean kid and Merl's brother used to get back into town. He would have had them stashed in the back, opened it (probably from above), and watched the carnage. Probably lured them in the truck with an animal or human or something.

I thought Jim was digging a trench at first, too. I also thought he was digging graves for everyone there (sort of right, sort of not right).

And, yeah, the guys helping the elderly was remarkably touching.

And, eventually (surely), we will know the story behind that damned helicopter!

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
im sorry.
how do we know he packed up the truck with zombies and drove it there?
i must have missed something.
sorry for all the questions.

i also thought maybe the guy planned on murdering everyone, jim is it?
fuck another question
jim

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
I'm basically assuming Merl did all of that. We are not shown this, but I believe we have enough evidence to show that he most likely had a lot to do for the attack on the camp. I will be surprised if he is not responsible.
I don't think Jim had any intention on hurting anyone. He doesn't (to me, at least) have "the look" of someone who intended to hurt someone. Basically, he looked like he was doing it - but had no idea WHY he was doing it.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I'm basically assuming Merl did all of that. We are not shown this, but I believe we have enough evidence to show that he most likely had a lot to do for the attack on the camp. I will be surprised if he is not responsible.
I don't think Jim had any intention on hurting anyone. He doesn't (to me, at least) have "the look" of someone who intended to hurt someone. Basically, he looked like he was doing it - but had no idea WHY he was doing it.

ok.
well its seems jim dreamed about what happened before it happened.
maybe he is got the shining.......which would be cool as long as he doesnt start talking with his finger.

The weird thing about the series is the injection of race that wasn't in Kirkman's GN. It comes off almost preachy, but hollow..like something from an episode of Walker: Texas Ranger. You know, T-Dog (not in the comic) gets attacked and called a "******", but he still tries to help the evil racist Merle in the end...and he's the first to volunteer to save him. Then the racist brother makes some ignorant comment about Glen's ethnicity..then there's the menacing Hispanic gang...that turns out to be a bunch of volunteers helping Atlanta's old folks survive; they wouldn't hurt a fly.

I'm not bitching about it...I hate when people bitch about that kind of shit. I just don't understand the direction is all. It seems like a clumsy attempt.

So far, I'm losing interest overall, but I will certainly watch the last two episodes and I'm sure I will wait patiently for season 2. This is the only drama I watch on TV and despite its flaws, it seems to be going by way too quickly.

And StanScratch, I think you're dead on. Remember the end of Return of the Living Dead 2...it's not hard to lure zombies anywhere when you got wheels and a motive.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
just watched it again.
i noticed he didnt try to walkie talkie the guy and the son who saved his lilly white ass.
( i got that phrase from merle)
he should have done that first thing.

also the zombies bit wife beater, the pretty sister, some guy, some women but you didnt see her get bit, and some black guy just lying there not moving being eaten.

so i guess we know what theyre gonna have to deal with at the beginning of the next eps.

there was also at least 20 zombies in camp, i'd say 30.
too many for merle to pack into the back of the stepvan unless they were mexican zombies.
he must have lured them there some how.

Spleen

Banned?
Well, that was pretty poor.

A series with only 6 episodes can not afford to waste so much time. Episode 3 was a bit a of a time waster too, not much happened, but at least they built up the story and tension was still running strong.

I'm all for a bit of emotion, that is what makes this show so great, but in SMALL doses. The sister drama was great, but then Jim too? C'mon, move along. Save that for another time. The first 35 minutes of that episode could have been summed up in 20 at MOST. Fill the rest up with maybe more of the car journey, some more action.

Two words sprang to mind at the very end... "Desmond" and "hatch"...

Over all, a weak episode, but luckily the rest of the season has been so solid this just feels like one minor speed bump. I'm the finale should round it all of nicely.

Oh, and Vodka, what kind of tank was that at the end? ;)

This past episode seemed so disconnected from what the previous episodes are all involving around.

I felt it was a rather waste of an episode with only few pivotal moments that will hopefully be addressed in the end. I am hoping the finale will be two hours long and end right.

It best not be rushed. And hopefully there will be answers to what happened to the father and son he left back in the town.

Is it sad that I don't know any of the characters names? Honestly I am really involved with this series but haven't a clue to any names. -_-

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
This past episode seemed so disconnected from what the previous episodes are all involving around.

I felt it was a rather waste of an episode with only few pivotal moments that will hopefully be addressed in the end. I am hoping the finale will be two hours long and end right.

It best not be rushed. And hopefully there will be answers to what happened to the father and son he left back in the town.

Is it sad that I don't know any of the characters names? Honestly I am really involved with this series but haven't a clue to any names. -_-
Who cares? A lot of them are just going to be zombie food.