• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The tv season 2009/2010

I almost forgot one. Also starting tonight is The Listener, a drama about a paramedic who can listen to people's thoughts. It's already on (pay) tv in some countries (Canada, Germany, Japan for example). NBC will air the pilot tonight, for all the viewers from the US out there.

I don't know about the spike tv shows, but The Bill Engvall Show will definitely return and has reportedly even added a new members to its main cast. It says on imdb, that the third season will premiere (or return or whatever, seems noone is really sure about that) on July 18th.

cool thank you sir

I'm surprised My Own Worst Enemy made it past the pilot. I'm hyped for Entourage and Sons of Anarchy.... What is with chicks and True Blood?

Burn Notice was pretty damn good tonight. Plenty of Sam Axe...we had little bit of Barry too...

Anyone know how many eps the Burn Notice run will be? 8? 10?

Anyone know how many eps the Burn Notice run will be? 8? 10?

According to a newsflash on the website of USA Network a couple of weeks ago, the third season will have 16 episodes like the first one. I don't know though, whether they will be aired together or in two parts like the second season.

What is with chicks and True Blood?
Maybe I'm missing something (not being an English/American native speaker) but what do you mean by "chicks and True Blood"? ...:dunno:

But the new season True Blood will premiere on June 14, if that's what you're asking. And there will be plenty of chicks in it. :D

Next reminder:

I personally don't care about this series, but for anyone who does: the third season of Army Wives premieres today on Lifetime. And a fourth season has already been ordered.

Has anyone else seen the pilot of the new USA Network series Royal Pains and thought it was really good?

Next round.

Tonight on TNT, The Closer will start its fifth season. As well as Weeds will on Showtime. And, also tonight on Showtime: the premiere of the new series with former The Sopranos' Carmella Soprano, Edie Falco, called Nurse Jackie.
And it looks like Showtime will deliver once again. After some really bad mistakes in earlier years (like the cancellation of Dead Like Me for example), it seems that one can count on Showtime nowadays.

House MD will return in October.

:nanner: Woot! Woot! I don't know what I'll do when that show gets canceled. I think I'll probably swallow my cyanide caplet after they air the final episode. :D

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
The new Law And Order:Criminal Intents are killer........as usual, the Vince D"Nofrio/Kathryn Erbe episodes are the best!:thumbsup:
Cant really get into the Jeff Goldblum episodes yet, hes a lil too douchy for me!:2 cents:

How about the season LOST that was a good show I can't wait intell 2010 season :nanner:

im waiting the return of south park, family guy, american dad, supernatural and ugly betty
can't wait to see what stargate universe will look like
king of the hill canceled was a suprise
and sarah connor well... finally i hate this crap totally fuck the terminator story

Woot! Woot! I don't know what I'll do when that show gets canceled. I think I'll probably swallow my cyanide caplet after they air the final episode.
Well, good news for you then. Rumor has it, that not only will the next season have a nice guest star, it will also be brought forward to the end of September. And Hugh Laurie (House) has already signed a contract not only for the next season but for the following season (2010/2011) as well. So, if the ratings are satisfying, the show will get at least two more seaons.

Well, good news for you then. Rumor has it, that not only will the next season have a nice guest star, it will also be brought forward to the end of September. And Hugh Laurie (House) has already signed a contract not only for the next season but for the following season (2010/2011) as well. So, if the ratings are satisfying, the show will get at least two more seaons.

:nanner: :nanner: :nanner: :nanner: :nanner:

That means that I'll still be posting here for at least two more seasons.

I wasn't around the last couple of days, so I hope noone forgot the season premiere of True Blood. Nonetheless I'll continue updating this thread.

Tonight, we have the season premiere of Saving Grace on TNT.
Also on TNT, the pilot of Hawthorne will air. It's one of the many new medical dramas of this season, but it has two strong points speaking for it: Jada Pinkett Smith as lead character and reportedly Will Smith as ghost producer. Well, normally I'm not into medical dramas, but I think I'll give this one a try.

Speaking of TNT: Rumor has it, that they just gave the go for a series produced by Steven Spielberg about human resistance against an alien invasion... well... I don't know what to think of this...

@gunslingingbird:
There's more good news regarding House, by the way. Worldwide, House was the most watched American television series of the last season (more than 80 million viewers). So, FOX would be pretty stupid to cancel it anytime soom. ;)

I'm bumping this again. Two reasons.

Starting tonight the second half of the first season Better Off Ted will air tuesdays on ABC.

And more importantly: we finally have a first teaser for the upcoming HBO mini series The Pacific. You can watch it here, just scroll down a bit.

And up it goes again.

NBC will air the pilot of it's quite expensive series "The Philantropist" starring James Purefoy ("Rome", "Resident Evil") and Neve Campbell ("Medium", "Party of Five", "Scream") tonight. Supposedly worth a look, especially because a lot of the scenes from Europe and Africa were shot on location.

Ok, I kinda neglected this thread for some time now. By now, the new HBO Comedy Hung has aired it's pilot, which I thought was funny, even though most critics seem to think that it was boring.

Tonight, there will be two new pilots on tv:
Warehouse 13 on SyFy
Ten Things I Hate About You on ABC Family (yeah, it's an adaption of the 1999 movie based on Shakespeare's "The Taming of the Shrew" starring Heath Ledger and Julia Stiles)

I'm not so sure about Ten Things..., because I think ABC Family won't be able to implement a story about two teenage sisters of which one is mean and cranky and the other way too popular and naive. I mean, who wants to see a series like that without the swearing, sex and teenage stupidity that's part of adolescence at an American high school? This series would have been better on Showtime, HBO or probably even Starz...but ABC Family?

Well, Warehouse 13 has a tough job, as it's supposed to be the show that replaces Battlestar Galactica. Good luck with that one. But the trailer seems pretty interesting, so I'll definitely give it a try. It's about two FBI agents who are transfered to a place in the middle of nowhere to guard and manage a warehouse full of strange objects and artifacts, "America's attic", as it is called in the promo.

METAL HEAD

Closed Account
entourage july 12th and mindfreak augest 12th also waiting for hbo too start airing brand new cathouse epps. if the show even still exists please let me know someone thanks !!!

also waiting for hbo too start airing brand new cathouse epps. if the show even still exists please let me know someone thanks !!!
As far as I know, the show doesn't exist anymore. The last two episodes, that were aired after the second season I think, were only "specials" and there is no plan for bringing the show back.

Still, it's a documentary/reality tv show. So I'm not sure as I hardly watch any US documentaries and I don't watch reality tv shows at all.