• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Trump Presidency

Do you ...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

Every Nation Needs a God-Emperor!
One would like to tend to give the President of the United States he benefit of the doubt in most circumstances but with The Donald who lies as a matter of course it is hard to believe anything he or his ilk say. Anyone who has 20,000 verified lies in 3.5 years is a professional

Last edited:

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
U.S. Army Chief of Staff General James McConville defends the Pentagon:
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...neral-defends-militarys-leaders-idUSKBN25Z2HG

Trump (channeling his inner Eisenhower :LOL: - sorry Ike) rails against the Military-Industrial Complex. Yet, the facts do not support him.

From the White House: https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/1150857367971606528

From the Washington Post: Projections from the White House Office of Management and Budget indicate that military spending will be up 29 percent over 2016 levels by the end of the 2021 fiscal year — an increase of $164 billion. That’s thanks to an increase of about $40 billion in research and development activity and procurement, but an increase of about $26 billion in military personnel and housing.

1599616164294.png

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

Every Nation Needs a God-Emperor!
U.S. Army Chief of Staff General James McConville defends the Pentagon:
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...neral-defends-militarys-leaders-idUSKBN25Z2HG

Trump (channeling his inner Eisenhower :LOL: - sorry Ike) rails against the Military-Industrial Complex. Yet, the facts do not support him.

From the White House: https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/1150857367971606528

From the Washington Post: Projections from the White House Office of Management and Budget indicate that military spending will be up 29 percent over 2016 levels by the end of the 2021 fiscal year — an increase of $164 billion. That’s thanks to an increase of about $40 billion in research and development activity and procurement, but an increase of about $26 billion in military personnel and housing.

View attachment 815722
You never know who you will need to kill.

Yup, it's a pretty simple sniff test, anyone who brags about how much they've increased military spending isn't doing anything to slow down the MIC. He also showed his staggering ignorance again when he claimed it's the generals who are warmongers. When was the last time the pentagon made the decision to go to war?

https://youtu.be/idPv9zAkL48
USPS Quietly Added Rule Prohibiting Workers From Signing Mail-In Ballots As Witnesses
https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/...ers-from-signing-mail-in-ballots-as-witnesses

A U.S. Postal Service worker says a “lull in mail volume” has everything to do with President Donald Trump’s presumed attempt to take away Americans’ constitutional right to vote.
https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/...ers-from-signing-mail-in-ballots-as-witnesses

This is happening mainly in districts that voted democrat.
Asshole Trump is purposely destroying American democracy to either make himself dictator or if he loses the election to start a civil war.
Trump is taking orders from the Putin/Russian mafia and probably from the American mafia too.
A divided America is easier for the mafia to gain more power and commit more crimes.
This is the same way Stalin, Hitler, Mao, Putin, and all the other evil asshole dictators rose to power, by dividing with hate, then conquering and ruling by fear and violence...don't let Trump do this to America.

Charlie Chaplin - Final Speech from The Great Dictator

http
Conspiciously absent from Fox News coverage this morning, opting to go with the Steele Dossier narrative instead. Is it any wonder Fox News TrumpTards never know what's really going on?

Republican-led Senate panel: Russia interfered in 2016 election to aid Trump, campaign associates had regular contact with Russians

By ERIC TUCKER and MARY CLARE JALONICK

Associated Press |
Aug 18, 2020 at 11:32 AM

WASHINGTON — The Trump campaign’s interactions with Russian intelligence services during the 2016 presidential election posed a “grave” counterintelligence threat, a Senate panel concluded Tuesday as it detailed in a report how associates of the Republican candidate had regular contact with Russians and expected to benefit from the Kremlin’s help.

The report, the fifth and final one from the Republican-led Senate intelligence committee on the Russia investigation, describes how Russia launched an aggressive, wide-ranging effort to interfere in the election on Donald Trump’s behalf. It says Trump associates were eager to exploit the Kremlin’s aid, particularly by maximizing the impact of the disclosure of Democratic emails that were hacked by Russian military intelligence officers.

The conclusions mark the culmination of a bipartisan probe that spanned more than three years and produced what the committee called “the most comprehensive description to date of Russia’s activities and the threat they posed.”

The findings echo to a large degree those of special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation, with the report’s unflinching characterization of furtive interactions between Trump associates and Russian operatives contradicting the Republican president’s claims that the FBI had no basis to investigate whether his campaign was conspiring with Russia.

The report was released as two other Senate committees, the Judiciary and Homeland Security panels, conduct their own reviews of the Russia probe with an eye toward uncovering what they say was FBI misconduct during the early days of the investigation. A prosecutor appointed by Attorney General William Barr, who regards the Russia investigation with skepticism, disclosed his first criminal charge on Friday against a former FBI lawyer who plans to plead guilty to altering a government email.

Read it: Senate intelligence report on 2016 Russian election interference »

Among the more striking sections of the nearly 1,000-page report issued Tuesday is the committee’s description of the close professional relationship between former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort and Konstantin Kilimnik, whom the committee describes without equivocation as a Russian intelligence officer.

“Taken as a whole, Manafort’s high-level access and willingness to share information with individuals closely affiliated with the Russian intelligence services, particularly Kilimnik, represented a grave counterintelligence threat,” the report says.

The report notes how Manafort shared internal Trump campaign polling data with Kilimnik and says there is “some evidence” that Kilimnik may have been connected to the Kremlin’s operation to hack and leak Democratic emails, though it does not describe that evidence. In addition, the report says that “two pieces of information” raise the possibility of Manafort’s potential connection to those operations, but what follows next in the document is blacked out.

Both men were charged in Mueller’s investigation, but neither was accused of any tie to the hacking.

A Manafort lawyer, Kevin Downing, said Tuesday that there is information that was sealed at the request of Mueller’s team “that completely refutes whatever the intelligence committee is trying to surmise.” He added: “It just looks like complete conjecture.”

The report purposely does not come to a final conclusion, as the other reports did, about whether there is enough evidence that Trump’s campaign coordinated or colluded with Russia to sway the election to him and away from Democrat Hillary Clinton, leaving its findings open to partisan interpretation.

The Mueller report is 448 pages. Here are the key takeaways from the redacted investigation. »

A group of Republicans on the panel submitted “additional views” to the report saying that it should state more explicitly that Trump’s campaign did not coordinate with Russia. But Democrats on the panel submitted their own views, arguing that the report clearly shows such cooperation.

Mueller concluded in a report issued last year that Russia interfered in the election through hacking and a covert social media campaign and that the Trump campaign embraced the help and expected to benefit from it. But Mueller did not charge any Trump associates with conspiring with Russians.

The Senate investigation also delved into areas of great interest to Trump that were not explored by Mueller. Those include the FBI's reliance on a dossier of opposition research compiled by a former British spy whose work was financed by Democrats.

Sen. Marco Rubio of Florida, the committee’s acting chairman, said in a statement that the committee was troubled that the FBI had been willing to use the dossier “without verifying its methodology or sourcing” as it applied for secret surveillance warrants against a former Trump campaign adviser.

://youtu.be/idPv9zAkL48

gmase

This next week should be interesting for Trump as information from Woodward's new book comes out.

COVID more deadly than the flu? "It's also more deadly than your — you know, your, even your strenuous flus," Trump said on Feb. 7.
Intentionally playing down the threat? "I wanted to — I wanted to always play it down. I still like playing it down, because I don't want to create a panic,"
The generals are pussies: “Not to mention my fucking generals are a bunch of pussies. They care more about their alliances than they do about trade deals,”
Of course, Obama: “I don’t think Obama’s smart, I think he’s highly overrated. And I don’t think he’s a great speaker.”

Jared Kusher believes Alice in Wonderland is one of the most important guiding texts to understanding Trump's Presidency.

Like pretty much everything else he does, this would have ended a normal presidency. But fox and the trumpa loompas will come up with a defense, or an excuse, or a reason why what he actually meant was something entirely different, and it'll be forgotten within a day or two, and trump will be declaring himself the greatest medical mind since Hippocrates and they'll all be on board, until the next big bombshell that changes nothing.

I sure hope the democrats have a plan for when push inevitably comes to shove, because you know those on the right are preparing for it, and I'm not talking about neckbeards in basements.

So a small recap on the response to trump knowing full well that covid is airborne AND that it's 5 times deadlier than the flu AND that it doesn't only affect old people and then going on to tell the American people that it's a democrat hoax and it's going away on it's own and most people have only very mild symptoms and that it doesn't affect kids etc etc etc.

His minister of truth says he never downplayed the virus and never lied to the American people, hoping that everyone will believe her and not their own eyes and ears. That'll probably work on about 35% of the population.

The god emperor himself says of course he downplayed the virus, because he didn't want to cause panic. He just wants to cause panic about needing a wall to stop caravans of MS-13 gang member rapists coming to murder everybody in their homes, and BLM antifa super soldiers coming to murder everyone in their homes, and Joe Biden bulldozing suburbs because of a housing law that's been in effect since 1968, and cities burning because Biden is going to defund the police, and the entire US economy crashing if anybody other than him becomes president. Yep, the guy who tweeted they're not after me, they're after you sure wouldn't want to cause any undue panic.

Here's a good take on the psychology of trump. The general gist being that the big difference between covid and all the things trump DOES want to create panic about, is that covid is real. It's real easy to be a tough guy when you're taking on enemies you invented yourself, but when faced with a real test, trump pissed himself and failed to act. We all know trump is not an alpha. We all know trump is a coward. If you believed him when he said he would have gone into that school then you're even stupider than he is.

I think that vid pretty much nails it. trump is the dog that's all snarls and teeth when the gate is securely closed, but then runs and hides under the house when it's open. We can all see it. That's why you trump bootlickers are so pathetic, calling him an alpha and making him your hero, and your trump flags with his head on the body of the subject of your homoerotic fantasies. trump is a scared, spoiled little boy, who has failed miserably every time he's ever been tested, and you all keep lining up to kiss his ring, no matter how badly he humiliates and demeans you.

gmase

I get a little bit worked up! It's so clear and unambiguous what trump is, but we still have to listen to these people worship him like a god, and somehow, defying all logic, face the possibility that he's still got a shot at winning a second term. It's infuriating to me. I don't think trump should get all the blame for what he's done, I think every one of his enablers should too, right down to the lowliest maga hat wearer, because it's impossible for anyone to claim they didn't know.

The usual trump defenders have been pretty quiet, shocking! A fun game I like to play at times like this is to go on youtube, search fox news, and see what they've been talking about for the last 24 hours. It's good for a laugh.

gmase

Trump today:
"When Joe Biden was vice president, his failed approach to the swine flu was disastrous and now he's telling us how to manage? He can't manage himself."​
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention estimates 12,469 people in the U.S. died of swine flu in 2009. By comparison, the first flu season of Trump’s presidency led to about 61,000 deaths, according to the CDC. COVID is pushing 200,000.​

If Trump blames Obama for Trump's COVID response 3 years into his administration, shouldn't the blame for the Swine Flu response be put onto Bush 43? The first US case of Swine Flu was 3 months into Obama's term. (https://news.yahoo.com/trump-blames-obama-biden-coronavirus-testing-fact-check-204552449.html)

Not sure why people's disinterest in a comment translates to agreement.

There is a habit of throwing around fairly complex information and speaking as if "we" have a real understanding of it. I think Trump is a huckster at heart and is so unpolished that he is an embarrassment. That doesn't mean he is the root of all evil and me stating he isn't the root of all evil isn't an endorsement. That seems to be difficult concept - holding everyone to the same standard or at least attempting to.

This all stems from the Woodward quotes. Knowing Trump's ramblings, it seems like people are putting heavy weight on this. We all lived through December through April, so we saw what happened. The first three months of the year were consumed with a political impeachment.

Trump clearly had his opportunity to shine as a leader (like either Roosevelt would have), but he failed to inspire confidence or to take strong actions down to the state level. He did take action, with resistance, to close the borders, pulled together a highly regarded health services team, and harnessed businesses to produce ventilators.

If you want to pick apart his actions on leaving the states to determine their own policies based on their more granular geographical circumstances, there may be something there. I don't see how him making the statement he made to Woodward would have had material difference.

I think closed minded name calling and hate is the biggest problem. It makes people ignore facts, latch onto confirming what they already believe, and leads directly to racism, violence, and further divsion.

Status
Not open for further replies.