• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Official President Donald J. Trump appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Donald Trump was never supposed to be president. And if so, he was going to be an absolute disaster.

Unemployment is at a 40 year low. The Korean War is on the verge of coming to an end. The Dow remains in the 24000s. This must be so hard for the left to come to terms with. And I fucking love rubbing it in their faces.

But [nobabe]Stormy Daniels[/nobabe] tho.

Excellence vs. shit.

Don’t forget, the left are losing their motherfucking minds at the prospects of Trump being successful with North Korea negotiations.
Foreign policy victories are unacceptable and couple it with a strong economy and low unemployment, I don’t see a Kamala Harris or Corey Booker looking like anything but laughing stocks against him on a debate stage.
Then there is Bernie. LOL.

They can't indict him, they don't have the numbers to impeach him despite that loon Maxine Waters. 2020 is their best hope.

The democrats are going to run on raising our taxes.

Reaganesque landslide.

They can't indict him, they don't have the numbers to impeach him despite that loon Maxine Waters. 2020 is their best hope.

The democrats are going to run on raising our taxes.

Reaganesque landslide.

Nah, there will never be another landslide like in 1984. 15 states are solidly unwavering blue with another 5 purple. They will never vote Trump. You’re gonna see all of the battles in the rust belt and the Democrats won’t overlook them next time but a Kamala Harris is not going to go over there well with blue collar workers.
Trump can win with 32-35 states however. Get into that 350-360 electoral vote territory.

Nah, there will never be another landslide like in 1984. 15 states are solidly unwavering blue with another 5 purple. They will never vote Trump. You’re gonna see all of the battles in the rust belt and the Democrats won’t overlook them next time but a Kamala Harris is not going to go over there well with blue collar workers.
Trump can win with 32-35 states however. Get into that 350-360 electoral vote territory.

Probably not, but this is Donald Trump. I wouldn't put it past him.

His support among black males has doubled. Thanks Kanye! And I don't know what the Korean population is off-hand but I'm guessing he wins a solid majority there.

And keep deporting those illegal democrat voters.

There's a red wave building in California. They are fed up with the stupidity.

Break it up and wall it in.

Probably not, but this is Donald Trump. I wouldn't put it past him.

His support among black males has doubled. Thanks Kanye! And I don't know what the Korean population is off-hand but I'm guessing he wins a solid majority there.

And keep deporting those illegal democrat voters.

There's a red wave building in California. They are fed up with the stupdity.

Break it up and wall it in.
If Trump flips a state or two from last election and maintains his support in the rust belt, he’ll cruise to victory.
He could even lose a state like Florida and still win if he does that.
Another thing that sticks in Democrats’ craw. They absolutely have to take him seriously this next time around.

If Trump flips a state or two from last election and maintains his support in the rust belt, he’ll cruise to victory.
He could even lose a state like Florida and still win if he does that.
Another thing that sticks in Democrats’ craw. They absolutely have to take him seriously this next time around.

I wonder what democrats will run on though if things remain on track. The country is too polarized for a 49-state victory but democrats will still get landslid.

There's a cultural shift happening. Younger people are getting woke.

Younger people in the prime of life are seeing their country being taken over by people that just walk into the country and don’t even speak English. Their whole lives are ahead of them and they don’t want their goals and dreams derailed by people that come here to get things, not to make the country work for everyone.

georges

Staff member
HEADLINE: Black unemployment under 6% for the first time in history!

FACT: Under Obama that rate plummeted from a peak of nearly 17% following the great recession to 7.7% when Trump took office.

Chart.jpg

Trump rides that momentum, righties tout him as lord and savior.

side note: liar in chief claimed during campaign that 58% of african american youth was unemployed. It wasn't. 19% were. Trump included full time students as young as 16 who were not looking for employment in his "alternative facts".

HEADLINE: Good news for Trump:3 Million people have found jobs since Trump took office!

FACT: Job growth has actually slowed since The Wind Bag In Chief took office. In fact, last year's job grown was the slowest since 2012.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I kind of understand why everyone is upset with Samantha Bee for calling Ivanka Trump a “feckless cunt.” I yell that at my television every time TBS airs a ‘full frontal’ spot during my favorite programs. Or whenever Hillary’s ghoulish visage shows up on my screen.
But it’s the timing and subject matter that’s really the part that infuriates me. Ivanka showed a beautiful picture of her and her son. And people suffering from TDS cannot stand to see the Trump family happy. Suck it.

FACT: Under Obama that rate plummeted from a peak of nearly 17% following the great recession to 7.7% when Trump took office.

Chart.jpg

side note: liar in chief claimed during campaign that 58% of african american youth was unemployed. It wasn't. 19% were. Trump included full time students as young as 16 who were not looking for employment in his "alternative facts".

HEADLINE: Good news for Trump:3 Million people have found jobs since Trump took office!

FACT: Job growth has actually slowed since The Wind Bag In Chief took office. In fact, last year's job grown was the slowest since 2012.
Hey genius. As the nation reaches full employment, job additions naturally slows.
Wanna talk about liars, let’s talk about that bullshit statistic that deficits were lowering under Obama. His first year he overspent us with the failed 750 billion stimulus and after that, of course deficits would appear to be falling.

You also fail to mention the type of jobs being created with Trump creating full time jobs and Obama’s numbers were skewed based upon many more part time positions because of Obamacare.

There’s the truth and as usual you’re full of shit.

georges

Staff member

Chart.jpg

Wrong on all counts, here are some facts
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...s-were-very-very-good/?utm_term=.f5ab6cda753b
https://www.valuewalk.com/2018/02/trump-vs-obama-jobs/
https://www.macleans.ca/economy/eco...t-like-obamas-except-for-one-important-thing/
and more charts illustrating the trump vs obama economics and the reagan vs obama economics

Attachments

• facts.jpg
    facts.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 118
  • facts3.jpg
    facts3.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 127
  • reagan-vs-obama-recoveries.jpg
    reagan-vs-obama-recoveries.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 156

georges

Staff member
But it’s the timing and subject matter that’s really the part that infuriates me. Ivanka showed a beautiful picture of her and her son. And people suffering from TDS cannot stand to see the Trump family happy. Suck it.

People suffring from TDS prefer to see Obama and Clinton Muppets, gang members from the worst hoods as well as Nancy Pelosi kissing the ms13.

Status
Not open for further replies.